KDS, Topic

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:35 am

NFFC: 1-4, 10-14, 5-9

NBC: 1-4, 10-12, 9-6
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

KDS, Topic

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:18 am

We will post the entire KDS list for the main events this week for all to see. It becomes a big file, but it's still interesting data. We're looking at it now and it's interesting all of the different strategies you folks have.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Captain Hook

KDS, Topic

Post by Captain Hook » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 am

I still think there is more value at the beginning of the draft and that is why I chose the first four or five slots in order for both contests. After that because of 3RR, there is some (but Not huge value) to the picks at the end of the draft.

Personally I like to draft at a spot in the middle of either draft that still gives me a solid RB option in the first round and then doesn't have me waiting almost two full rounds for my next pick, so I tried to intergrate those when I could.

This year I fully realize that some players likely based their KDS on strategies developed from satellite drafts and lots of ADP reviews - for instance if the really wanted one of the top four QBs or one of the top TEs. I hope they can get their jaw back on the table when real live drafts shred their sheets :D

Greg Ambrosius

KDS, Topic

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
WILL THE DRAFT ORDER BE PICKED TONIGHT???? They will be announced tomorrow morning as we've stated all weekend. We have some loose ends to finalize and we're double checking payments, city locations for some folks, KDS, etc. I don't want any mistakes and thus we'll go over everything tonight and announce the draft picks tomorrow morning.

Get a good night's sleep, go into work early and take your lunch break early. We'll update the announced time of the picks this afternoon.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

KDS, Topic

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:30 am

So that leaves Leagues? Same thing Monday morning?

Raiders

KDS, Topic

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:09 am

Greg/Tom

Are MIA.

I guess Monday for everything.

Raiders

KDS, Topic

Post by Raiders » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:20 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...All's Quiet on The Wisconsin Front now, eh?...SNAKE beer drinking time.

bald is beautiful

KDS, Topic

Post by bald is beautiful » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 am

They've been saying Monday for a couple days. Plus, they get to build up the anticipation for Monday. Why would they suddenly release them on Sunday night when the crowd would be 10% of what Monday will bring?

You are right, John. Have a beer.

Shrink Attack

KDS, Topic

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...All's Quiet on The Wisconsin Front now, eh?...SNAKE beer drinking time. [/QUOTE]That starts at 7 AM in Iola.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven