I Will Chat Today At 2:30 ET

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 am

Originally posted by kentuckythunder:
quote:Originally posted by TexasHeat:
quote:Originally posted by boutrous11:
Can't believe all of these questions and the name CALVIN JOHNSON did't pop up. You are a bunch of sand baggers is what I think. How high will he start going? early 3rd round? late 2nd round? HE'S the biggest climber in the last 2 weeks imo. What happened that made his value climb so much? A couple catches in pre-season? [/QUOTE]seems like kitna's climbing too
[/QUOTE]"Just call me Kitty Kat!" .....spoken by the mother from Wedding Crashers as she shows Owen Wilson her boobies

I always think of that when Kitna throws a TD...lol
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom...I havent really read the forums here for the most part of this season...so I am not sure if this was ever asked...

In regard to LT2, in your opinion, is he still the can't miss fantasy team anchor as he has been over the past 3-4 seasons? Do you think that people still feel that the team with LT2 is the team to beat since everyone perceived him to be a fantasy overlord?

and finally, would u be happy to list your KDS starting with Pick #1 ? Fisher-you being a Maroney drinker last year...was it a bad fantasy decision or were you a year too early? Are you off the band wagon? Or are laying low hoping for him in the 4th round if he falls?

TexasHeat

Post by TexasHeat » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
"Just call me Kitty Kat!" .....you motorboatin son of a beech you old sailor you!
"That's how you become great man, hang your balls out there"

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
Tom...I havent really read the forums here for the most part of this season...so I am not sure if this was ever asked...

In regard to LT2, in your opinion, is he still the can't miss fantasy team anchor as he has been over the past 3-4 seasons? Do you think that people still feel that the team with LT2 is the team to beat since everyone perceived him to be a fantasy overlord?

and finally, would u be happy to list your KDS starting with Pick #1 ? Fisher-you being a Maroney drinker last year...was it a bad fantasy decision or were you a year too early? Are you off the band wagon? Or are laying low hoping for him in the 4th round if he falls?
[/QUOTE]Personally, I loathe Maroney and with NE and their 10 other RB's who get the ball in their respective roles and the pass happy offense, I don't think they change their gameplan much from last year. So, I do hope someone else other than me finds a new home for Larry Phoney maroney
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

trueblue

Post by trueblue » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am

tom
you got a sleeper TE this year? i like carlson of seattle.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 am

tom
you got a sleeper TE this year? i like carlson of seattle. Owen Daniels remains a great value pick. Scheffler is looking real good now that he's healthy again. After the Top 10 or so I'd target Crumpler. About the only thing Young can do as a passer is throw to his TE. If you're digging real deep Zach Miller and Dustin Keller are worth a look.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 am

tom
you got a sleeper TE this year? i like carlson of seattle. Come on you can do better than that.....Isn't he too much of a sleeper? As in...he would only make your lineup in a bye week.

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 am

Tom-have you had one sign up since this chat started?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 am

Originally posted by CC's Desperados:
Tom-have you had one sign up since this chat started? We've had a satellite league signup. Nothing for the main event. Where are all my New Yorkers??????
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:07 am

guess who :D

Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?