Greg & Tom Will Be Here To Chat At 3 pm EST

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 am

Originally posted by GK:
...TK, oky, let's just assune that Bradshaw is completely healthy to start the season...then WHO do you feel will have more FF points by season's end - Jacobs or Bradshaw?...thanks much...GK (aka the thunder-stealing SNAKE) If both are healthy I'm giving the edge to Jacobs. I think he bounces back in terms of TDs and touchdowns remain gold in fantasy football.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 am

Been many reports about Colstons Knee giving him problems.. have you droped him in WR rank or is this knee issue blew up?

I hear a ton of people liking Z Miller as a TE sleeper.... I hear nothing of H. Miller who had 76 catches last year. What are your thoughts for H. Miller this year?

Also T. Heap, What kind of stats will he put up this year?
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 am

Originally posted by Letter Pusher:
Been many reports about Colstons Knee giving him problems.. have you droped him in WR rank or is this knee issue blew up?

I hear a ton of people liking Z Miller as a TE sleeper.... I hear nothing of H. Miller who had 76 catches last year. What are your thoughts for H. Miller this year?

Also T. Heap, What kind of stats will he put up this year? 1. I haven't dropped Colston yet but I am keeping a close eye on it. With Rice an issue and VJax missing, losing Colston would really put a major hurt on the WR position.

2. I like Heath but I'm not sure he can approach what he did last season. That was really way outside the norm for him so it strikes me as an aberration. I think he's a solid TE2 but I wouldn't expect 75+ receptions again.

3. Not a big Heap guy. Boldin really takes over as the middle of the field guy now. Heap was non-existent most of last season despite the Ravens not having much in the passing game to utilize. I don't expect his numbers to improve now that a legit No. 1 WR is in town.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:32 am

good questions Greg

What Giant RB ends up with most FF pts at the end of the year?

There have been reports that Naanee will be #1 WR ahead of Floyd... (out side of Gates of course) Do you agree with this?

What Dallas RB will end season with most FF pts?

how many WR/TE will reach 100 catches this year?

Welker/Edelmen Im going to guess Wes will miss first 6 weeks of season (is that the rule for pup list?) anyway who has more FF pts at end of year? If for some reason Welker shuts the whole season down... can Edelman last ALL season in the slot role? Someone has to push Tom to speak!! :D

1. If the Giants are to compete in that tough division, Jacobs has to be the monster. I still think he will finish with the most points, but Bradshaw has good upside if healthy. I've been picking him a lot as my RB4.

2. Nah, Floyd is solid. He looked good down the stretch last year.

3. I'm still a Marion Barber fan. Jones can get hurt on non-contact plays. I'm staying away there and taking Barber if he falls too far.

4. AJ for sure. Heck, maybe Moss this year in New England. It's a free agent year for him. Maybe Fitz if they force feed him.

5. I can't imagine Welker starting the year on the active roster. That's still a major knee injury that needs time to heal. I hope he does come back right away, but I'm not betting on it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 am

Originally posted by Popcorn Maker:
i like the poll option. it will be cool to see peoples opinions without them being drowned out. I agree it's a cool feature.
Hakuna Matata!

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 am

your non ppr list vs your ppr list

what 5 players do you move up your list the most on your ppr list?
ie: McCoy

Forte was BAD in single back sets last year.... Whats the chance Taylor takes over by mid season as the #1 back.

what will be the split time between them? 60/40?

Best D not drafted that I could take with my last pick (outside top 12)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 am

Originally posted by Brutally Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by Popcorn Maker:
i like the poll option. it will be cool to see peoples opinions without them being drowned out. I agree it's a cool feature. [/QUOTE]55% of early respondents say they want 1-4 as their preferred draft spots. Surprising or not with 3RR??
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 am

your non ppr list vs your ppr list

what 5 players do you move up your list the most on your ppr list?
ie: McCoy

Forte was BAD in single back sets last year.... Whats the chance Taylor takes over by mid season as the #1 back.

what will be the split time between them? 60/40?

Best D not drafted that I could take with my last pick (outside top 12) In non-PPR, I'd move up Benson and Grant for sure among RBs. Maybe Stewart too. Drop McCoy way back.

I don't see Taylor being the feature guy in Seattle barring injuries (which can't be ruled out with Jones and Washington there). Right now, I would expect to see a three-headed committee unless they trade for Lynch - which is the move they should make because he can be had for nothing.

As far as defenses outside the Top 12, I'd go with the Bengals. They were solid for most of last season.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:46 am

Tom I ment Chester in chi not seattle

[ July 30, 2010, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Letter Pusher ]

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 am

Tom I ment Chester in chi not seattle I don't think he starts ahead of Forte barring injury but I do think he's going to be very involved. That could be close to a 50-50 split in terms of touches.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich