Greg & Tom Will Be Here To Chat At 3 pm EST

Getpaddled

Post by Getpaddled » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 am

What team will have the worst record in NFL?
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:02 am

Originally posted by Letter Pusher:
What team will have the worst record in NFL? The Browns still look pretty bad to me.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:23 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
55% of early respondents say they want 1-4 as their preferred draft spots. Surprising or not with 3RR?? The math behind 3RR would suggest that even with 3RR, the draft picks value should still be 1 through 14 based on average value and math alone.

For example, if the advantage of the first pick over the last in the first two rounds is say 30 fantasy points. And the advantage of the first pick in rounds 3 through 18 is 25 points. 3RR makes the first pick worth only 5 more points than the last. Without it, its a 55 point difference.

Then when actual players are put in the slots the values can change and that's when picks values can change the desired order.

If you asked me for a KDS for 2011, I would give you 1 though 14 in order. For 2010 it is not that way because actual Players are in those slots.

IMO The biggest difference KDS makes is the picks are at least close in value as opposed to the first pick being like winning the lotto the old way. Now I feel I can win from any spot.
Hakuna Matata!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 am

Originally posted by Brutally Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
55% of early respondents say they want 1-4 as their preferred draft spots. Surprising or not with 3RR?? The math behind 3RR would suggest that even with 3RR, the draft picks value should still be 1 through 14 based on average value and math alone.

For example, if the advantage of the first pick over the last in the first two rounds is say 30 fantasy points. And the advantage of the first pick in rounds 3 through 18 is 25 points. 3RR makes the first pick worth only 5 more points than the last. Without it, its a 55 point difference.

Then when actual players are put in the slots the values can change and that's when picks values can change the desired order.

If you asked me for a KDS for 2011, I would give you 1 though 14 in order. For 2010 it is not that way because actual Players are in those slots.

IMO The biggest difference KDS makes is the picks are at least close in value as opposed to the first pick being like winning the lotto the old way. Now I feel I can win from any spot.
[/QUOTE]I like it. Can we use it as a testimonial? :D All good points Big Mike.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Brutally Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

[/QUOTE]I like it. Can we use it as a testimonial? :D All good points Big Mike.
[/QUOTE]You know I love 3RR, it's one of the best things about the NFFC IMO. I truly don't understand why this isn't the industry standard.
Hakuna Matata!

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am

Tom,

Does Dallas Clark see as many targets as last year if Wayne,Garcon,Gonzalez and Collie are relatively healthy the entire season?
Pat Sorge

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 am

Originally posted by Bullgod:
Tom,

Does Dallas Clark see as many targets as last year if Wayne,Garcon,Gonzalez and Collie are relatively healthy the entire season? I think so. He's still a huge part of their passing game because he is so difficult to defend. Plus, he's earned Manning's trust over the years and with Peyton a lot of it is about trust. Manning knows Clark will run the routes and get open and make plays. I think he's still an elite fantasy TE.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tony Clifton

Post by Tony Clifton » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 am

I saw Diesel's post on Jerome Harrison not getting enough respect, and Hardesty messing with people's heads. Then I read today that Hardesty is hurt already.

Why isn't Diesel working for you guys already? He seems like the most informed fantasy player I've read from this year? I saw his two sleepers for this coming season are Jerome Harrison and Harry Douglas. I would think EVERYONE would be writing this down!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am

Tony, you are definitely a man of great wisdom and a judge of excellent character. But this year, I have the title of ending the threads. Just watch.

cricket

cricket

cricket

LMAO
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."