Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Raiders » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:36 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Play them bothThis is likely the correct answer. [/QUOTE]...the 3 WR starters/flex players are; Calvin, Steve Smith (Jints), Braylon & Bowe (maybe)...STILL play BOTH?...hmmm...instead of who?.....thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]Calvin and Smith I'd definitely start. Bowe likely won't play, so it'll come down to picking 2 out of Edwards, Burleson and Sims-Walker. Braylon should be better with Anderson throwing, but the Browns' offense has looked like a train wreck for over a year now.

Burleson and Sims-Walker seem like your best choices.
[/QUOTE]I agree completely! Edwards is nothing but a name.

Wayne
[/QUOTE]...I might be overly optimistic but I was really looking forward to a Braylon-Breakout game this weekend with DA at the helm which set up my dilemna in the first place but you are both advising to sit Braylon and play Burleson & Simms-Walker ahead of him, eh?....hmmmm....GK
[/QUOTE]Glenn,

I hate to do this, I would go Walker and Edwards.
If Edwards does nothing this week just cut him. I see Edwards having a nice week, why yep Anderson.

Burleson with Wallace at QB vs. the Colts is a interesting matchup. One that could go well, but I just see Edwards having a very good games minus some dropped balls of course. ;)

John

bald is beautiful

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
Play them bothThis is likely the correct answer. [/QUOTE]...the 3 WR starters/flex players are; Calvin, Steve Smith (Jints), Braylon & Bowe (maybe)...STILL play BOTH?...hmmm...instead of who?.....thanks much...GK
[/QUOTE]Calvin and Smith I'd definitely start. Bowe likely won't play, so it'll come down to picking 2 out of Edwards, Burleson and Sims-Walker. Braylon should be better with Anderson throwing, but the Browns' offense has looked like a train wreck for over a year now.

Burleson and Sims-Walker seem like your best choices.
[/QUOTE]Agree with K of Q here 100%.

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 am

I agree w/ John and was about to post almost the same message. Of course, I've been a Browns fan for 40 years too, but that has nothing to do w/ it. I think DA knows on which side his bread is buttered and will look to force the ball to Edwards. And let's not forget the nearly-100 point game CIN/CLE had 2 years ago. :D

I'd also stick w/ MSW as I just don't trust SEA on the road at 1PM.

Good luck.

botherk

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by botherk » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 am

Waiting for Braylon to breakout is like a teenager breaking out. It usually happens at the wrong time and is totally unexpected.
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

King of Queens

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
And let's not forget the nearly-100 point game CIN/CLE had 2 years ago. :D How about their most recent matchup?

9/28/08
Cleveland at Cincinnati

Derek Anderson: 15 for 24, 138 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Braylon Edwards: 3 catches, 22 yards, 1 TD

Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe this is pretty close to what you can expect this weekend -- probably without the TD

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Raiders » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 am

Originally posted by GK:
....Raider John - don't "hate" to do anything here as I am simply throwing stuff against the wall to see how it might land...I will definitely be playing Braylon this week and it's a coin flip between Burleson and Smms-Walker (who I'm slightly leaning to) at this point...but thanks here all for all of the feedback thus far and feel free to keep it coming if you so desire....GK McNabb last year. ;) Same thing here, with Edwards!

John