Start/Sit Week 4

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 am

Glenn, I'm obviously kidding about the 100 point repeat. Can a Browns fan dream a bit? But I do think Braylon does better than he did last year. I project 8/80/1.

rkulaski

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by rkulaski » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Just my 2cents ...

Cincy is now a run first team and could own time of possession against Cleveland. Cincy D seems much improved. Not feeling this as a breakout game for Braylon.

Don't like Burleson going against the Colts D (minus Freeney right?). But Seahawks will likely be throwing the entire second half since they'll be behind.

Sims-Walker- seems like a safe play but sometimes Jags-Titans game is run-run-run.

I'm likely over-analyzing but I'd rank em Burleson, Edwards, Sims-Walker this week. Burleson just seemed to be open so much vs the Bears.

King of Queens

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by King of Queens » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Originally posted by Sandman62:
Glenn, I'm obviously kidding about the 100 point repeat. Can a Browns fan dream a bit? But I do think Braylon does better than he did last year. I project 8/80/1. That game featured one of the all-time best NFFC performances (Derek Anderson), that almost NO ONE got credit for -- he was either on the bench or the waiver wire in just about every league.

I drafted him in one of the final rounds of a DC that year so I was able to get that 50 point game -- best 25th round pick in history! :D

Tough year to be a Browns fan, so you certainly have my sympathies. Hope you're enjoying the Mangenius! ;)

Eddiejag

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Burelson all day over Braylon.Senaca will be targeting him all day.How many no show's will you take from Braylon before he actually get's you a 20 point game like Burelson done twice.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
I have one:

Hester or Garcon?

Wayne Hester

I would start BobSquad this weekend against the Lions!

Coltsfan

Start/Sit Week 4

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Glenn,

The good thing is that you are picking from several very solid choices! Sounds like you have a very deep team. Edwards could very well be the best choice. The biggest thing he has going for him this week is that DA is back starting at QB.

Best,

Wayne