NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Greg Ambrosius

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 am

Finally, the NBC Sports site is official. Here's how to find it:

****://nfc.nbcsports.com

Just put in **** where the asterisks are above. This is the splash page for all of our fantasy games and obviously it will expand if we add other sports. But from here you can go to the separate game sites for NBC Sports FFC, NFFC and NFBC.

Click on the Fantasy Football link to go to the NBC Sports FFC game site. There you'll find everything. If the Registration link isn't live, it will be soon.

Check it out and give us feedback for improvements, enhancements, etc. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Raiders » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am

Looks Great.

Sack

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Sack » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 am

Greg:

I like the snapshot at the football site. Great choice, picking a pair of BENGAL fans. ;)

Ted's Cracked Head

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 am

very very nice. Clean and fast.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Greg Ambrosius

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:42 am

Originally posted by Sack:
Greg:

I like the snapshot at the football site. Great choice, picking a pair of BENGAL fans. ;) It was a perfect choice, showing how the entire family can enjoy the live draft process. And we needed a pretty face for that spot and I found one in that picture! :D

We are going to tweak the site a little this week and add some quicker links to areas on our Message Boards and then redirect more from the NFFC site to the NBC Sports site, but at least we have a working site that gets us going. Look for a few more additions and changes, but we're out of the gate now and that's a good thing.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 am

One other thing about the new site: We are missing the Rotoworld.com feeds that will be on the right hand side. We'll have Top Player News in one area and Fantasy Updates as well, both with feeds coming from Rotoworld.com. That will take a few days to link, but it's coming soon.

What this also means is that the Rotoworld.com Player Notes will now be available on your Player News sections of the NFFC and NBC Sports Fantasy Football Championships. The player notes will be better for you on all of your team pages and make the entire site more vibrant with more updates and more timely updates.

Enjoy the upgrade on player news.

King of Queens

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:48 am

Question about the NBC site: is there going to be a separate message board for the NBC FFC? Right now, the "Forums" link takes you to the NFFC boards. Just wondering if that's a temporary or permanent thing.

Diesel

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by Diesel » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am

KoQ,

I think Greg said that he was keeping the NFFC and the NBC boards one and the same. I'm pretty sure there are links on the NBC site that take you back to these boards.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

kjduke

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by kjduke » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:59 am

Originally posted by King of Queens:
Question about the NBC site: is there going to be a separate message board for the NBC FFC? Right now, the "Forums" link takes you to the NFFC boards. Just wondering if that's a temporary or permanent thing. Hopefully it remains one. Not sure why you would want to splinter your customer base - better to get everyone together in one place and let them drift into different threads for 12 or 14 team lges when its relevant.

King of Queens

NBC FFC Site Is Now Live

Post by King of Queens » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm

From the initial announcement on April 22nd:

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
We are creating a separate web site for the NBC Sports Fantasy Football Championship and that will be finished shortly. That site will have a separate Message Board and will host all of the rules, prizes, schedule of events, etc., associated with our live events and online events.