Such a refreshing change in the NFFC

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:31 am

Welcome to the Big Show, weber.

With that said, what the NFFC boards could really use is a 6-page thread on the merits of gay unions.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:49 am

weber, welcome to the NFFC. You have a chance to start over here, please make the most of it.

Lance, let him. What happened elsewhere is old news and should not be brought up here.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:50 am

the only guys i will bash on these boards are the people that bash me.. i'll just say don't judge me based on waht others say only based on what you personally know.. thats my motto.. thanks for the support.. and King, i'll start the research for the "gay union" thing. lol.
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

fester

Post by fester » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:16 am

Originally posted by weber:
the only talk in the WCOFF Boards is complaints and jerks......You have guys over there who think they run the league because they are 5 year vets.Sounds like bashing to me...Just MHO... ;)

I do miss you over there weber, but so be it. Good luck in the NFFC!

P.S. I am a 5 year vet and I don't run anything. :D
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost. - LJB

Sacrifice or regret...You choose

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:01 am

Fester is your a five year vet over there, why are u a junior member on wcoff board? there are some good guys over there.. but some of them are real jerks.. .. and Ted, you are right, whats over there is over there.. im here, and im loving it.

fester

Post by fester » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:35 am

Originally posted by weber:
Fester if you're a five year vet over there, why are u a junior member on wcoff board? there are some good guys over there.. but some of them are real jerks....Hey web, junior member here only...I've been a "lurker" here off and on for a couple years. Over 1000 posts in WCOFF (and a few that would be considered "jerkish" I'm sure). Just bustin' your chops... :cool:

I agree there are some unsavory's over there, but I hate to see any "this one's better that that one" talk. That's just me... There are merits to both and they can coexist peacefully. I may even join you guys over here before too long as well as being a lifer in WCOFF. Time will tell...
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost. - LJB

Sacrifice or regret...You choose

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:00 am

welcome weber. are you bringing any friends?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:07 am

Gordon i have 6 buddies coming over. and Fester it's all good man.. there is only 2 people in the WCOFF i can't stand.. i'll keep that to myself.. later.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:29 am

Originally posted by Fester:
quote:Originally posted by weber:
Fester if you're a five year vet over there, why are u a junior member on wcoff board? there are some good guys over there.. but some of them are real jerks....Hey web, junior member here only...I've been a "lurker" here off and on for a couple years. Over 1000 posts in WCOFF (and a few that would be considered "jerkish" I'm sure). Just bustin' your chops... :cool:

I agree there are some unsavory's over there, but I hate to see any "this one's better that that one" talk. That's just me... There are merits to both and they can coexist peacefully. I may even join you guys over here before too long as well as being a lifer in WCOFF. Time will tell...
[/QUOTE]Fester, we'd love to have ya over here as well as the WCOFF and I promise to take good care of ya. We'll even buy the first round of drinks on Draft Day!

Now about those 1,000 posts over there. Is that the current total or the total before the Message Board got erased! :D No disrespect, just having fun! ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:31 am

Originally posted by Fester:
quote:Originally posted by weber:

[/QUOTE]Fester,

Why would you deeply implant into your brain that you are a "lifer" in WCOFF when these 2 things exist in WCOFF :

1) Lenny is a rude and crude ingrate who thinks of his customers as being beneath him.

2) The WCOFF website and game platform service is 1000% inferior to NFFC's. It has crashed and burned more than 1x and had impacted the league.

Thank you
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again