MY KINGDOM FOR A QUARTERBACK

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:56 pm

I Drafted Bulger as my starter, didn't seem like a bad idea at the time, Tory Holt, Steven Jackson, Olando Pace, oh My, MY... what a difference 3 weeks can make. Now I'm considering dropping him for Kurt Warner. :eek:

Seriously though, what happened to this guy..?

Yes , no more Pace, has probally had a significant impact, but THIS MUCH..?

Can Bulger come back, or should I start picking up all the back-up QBs on the wire and hope someone goes down..? :confused:
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:59 pm

Pick up the backups! And hurry to do it.... ;)

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:38 pm

I'll trade you grossman for bulger!!!!

Wayne

MGB MARTY

Post by MGB MARTY » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:17 pm

Hey D Day

Feel your pain I too took Bulger I almost benched him this week but did not due to my back up being Harrington who of course has a great game. Time to get back ups Griese JT whomever on Detrot. This week I start Harrington seen enuf of Bulger especially against Cowboys next week who will be blitzing all day

Marty

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 am

I scored 165 this week with Bulger in my lineup. If I had P.Rivers(my backup) in, I would have score 195. DAMN!
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:27 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
I scored 165 this week with Bulger in my lineup. If I had P.Rivers(my backup) in, I would have score 195. DAMN! We ended up with 190 this week with Garcia doing zilch. In fact, we only had 2 players score touchdowns this week but those 2 were Westbrook and Curtis! :D

We have Bulger in our Chicago auction league and thought he was a very safe pick. Is this something that is going to turn around this year??? Anybody have a crystal ball (or if not then great insight will do.)

Wayne

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:56 am

Wayne....all these questions were asked last week about McNabb and look what happened. Maybe some of that MoJo will spill over onto Bulger this week.

Congrats to all of you who had great weeks. You must've all stolen my points as this was easily the worst week of FF in my life. I'm going to finish in the bottom 3 this week. :eek:

How does a team go from top 20 to bottom 3 in one short week? What a miserable existance we must endure sometimes for the love of our hobby.

Oh well...at least I can enjoy the game tonight and hope for bluer skies next week.

Mr. 78.9 :(

renman

Post by renman » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:57 am

Coltsfan,

I bet you could not imagine that the injury to A. Johnson would be a GOOD THING for your team for this week. Would you have started Curtis if you had Johnson healthy?

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:30 am

I'm not conceding the year just yet snake...only the week. This week was weird. Almost every team I have tanked...(Snake Classic for example).

I can't remember a year when so many different players scored 40+ points this early in the season......and I'm talking about non-QB's here.

Still alot of season to go. Hopefully no more weeks like this one for me.