NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:23 pm

Originally posted by Primo:
Sounds like fun, Greg. I'm in with unlimited transactions, and may have a few other interested parties. When is the deadline to sign up? You should have my billing info, but let me know if you need an e-mail.

Have a great holiday.

Richie Primo Deadline is first 150 signups or before the first playoff game. Just let me know and I'll get you taken care of. Thanks much. I'll get you set up Richie and e-mail you the cc we have on file before hitting it.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:33 am

Don't forget about this contest, which will give you a little fantasy football fix during the playoffs. Rules are on the first page of this thread and the current signup list is on the second post. I'll get the URL posted here soon for everyone to sign up, but we're taking only the first 150 teams, so don't delay.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:37 am

Okay, the contest is set up on a new site. You can go in and pay the entry fee and get the unlimited transactions there. I'll enter anyone on the list who doesn't do it before the end of the week as I'm just busying wrapping up our first baseball issue right now. But I'll take care of this if you don't. Everyone else, feel free to sign up online.

****://www.fantasy911.com/

This is our contest being run by our friends at the former TopGun.com site. Same folks that have run this the past two years. Thanks all.

Latham

Post by Latham » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:36 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Primo:
Sounds like fun, Greg. I'm in with unlimited transactions, and may have a few other interested parties. When is the deadline to sign up? You should have my billing info, but let me know if you need an e-mail.

Have a great holiday.

Richie Primo Deadline is first 150 signups or before the first playoff game. Just let me know and I'll get you taken care of. Thanks much. I'll get you set up Richie and e-mail you the cc we have on file before hitting it.
[/QUOTE]Greg,
I just wanted to verify that there will only be 150 teams, I don't see that in the rules anywhere. I know in the past it has been set up as adding extra prizes if over 150 teams but the only reference I see to # of teams is listed below. Thanks

11. League Structure: The league will consist of all participating teams without any limitation of the number. The basis prize breakdown is set forth in Paragraph 12 which follows.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:27 am

To make it easier to get to the link, just click below...

www.fantasy911.com

Greg, that "h t t p" stuff won't work anymore since those spam-jammers tried to take over your messageboards...lol...You can't even type h t t p together on this site with out it reading ****...

I'm signing up now.

It asks for payment right away. I'm guessing that I will just put $120, so I'll have unlimited transactions...?

****Update...It's only accepting PAYPAL...It won't accept visa or mastercard like the NFFC..Greg, when you see this, let us know if we HAVE to use PAYPAL or not...I'll sign up as soon as I know what's up with that.

****Updated Update...I created a PAYPAL account and paid for a couple teams, but the site only charges you $100, and there's no option for an additional $20 for unlimited transactions...

Marc

[ December 26, 2007, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:04 am

Any word on this if you can still only pay via Paypal??

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:42 am

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Any word on this if you can still only pay via Paypal?? Okay, here's the latest: I'll individually sign up all of the folks on my list tomorrow or Monday at the latest. We'll process the cards you have on file with us and I'll get your unlimited transactions fee taken care of right away. Fantasy911.com will then e-mail you a confirmation and username and password to get you on the game site. We're not done with the registration just yet, but we should be by the end of the day. Then we'll be good to go.

So don't sign up online if you're on my list of 35 teams here. I'll take care of all of you. Should be fun and look for the confirmation e-mail this weekend. Thanks all.

If you still want to reserve a team, just e-mail me at [email protected]. See ya.

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:37 pm

Greg,
I shot you an email to sign me up for a second team.

Richard

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Originally posted by rkulaski:
Greg,
I shot you an email to sign me up for a second team.

Richard got it. I added you to the list as we now have over 40 teams for this. I hope to be able to register your teams tomorrow and I'll take care of payments after the New Year. Look for an e-mail with log-in info for all your teams either tomorrow or Monday as we get this contest rolling. Thanks everyone.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:56 pm

Greg,

I already signed myself up on the site. I am good to go and both of my teams are totally paid for.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King