NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:42 pm

I like your thinking Shawn! My daughter is selling Girl Scout cookies and I am petitioning now to take a percentage of profits to donate to Fisher and the party!

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Isn't that all you want Greg to say? I honestly don't want him to say anything at this point. He's said more than enough. But, like someone said, it's his bus and he rolls over whomever he wants. I'm just not going to stand back and allow it to be me or my friends.
For Players. By Players.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Comprehension skills Snake, isn't that what you preach? Read my post where I said it isn't Greg's responsibility to declare what all goes into payouts, percentages, costs etc, BUT(you understand what that means worm?) if you do come out make a statement regarding what payouts are going to be and they aren't just that, isn't it our right as the consumer to wonder aloud why not? I never once paid one seconds worth of attention to any payout percentage before I joined any contest. I still could care less, but Lou and Alex have every right to question to 80% statement and expect a straight fowrward answer. You take a jab at me for being a "waffler" and now Greg won't answer the question and he doesn't have to so move on? Never cease to amaze me Snake.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Billy Nag has said he has no problem with the payout and did figure it out before playing. That isn't his issue.

CC's Desperados

Post by CC's Desperados » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:51 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
I like your thinking Shawn! My daughter is selling Girl Scout cookies and I am petitioning now to take a percentage of profits to donate to Fisher and the party! The Girl Scouts take advantage of those young girls. I think the group gets something like .10 a box. When someone asks me to buy them, I rather donate $10 to the group than buy two or three boxes from them and have them make .30. It just doesn't seem right.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:52 pm

So the payout for Girl Scouts is less then 80%? LOL

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
66% is no way to treat loyal peopleSo you knew the true payout percentage, took offense that your loyalty was not being acknowledged, and STILL joined the Post-Season Contest???

Greg, you should run all of you events with a 103% payback. Remember, this isn't a business -- it's all about loyalty.

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:58 pm

I think definition 2 works for you big boy.

Main Entry: 1snake
Pronunciation: ˈsnāk
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English snaca; akin to Old Norse snakr snake, Old High German snahhan to crawl
Date: before 12th century
1 : any of numerous limbless scaled reptiles (suborder Serpentes syn. Ophidia) with a long tapering body and with salivary glands often modified to produce venom which is injected through grooved or tubular fangs
2 : a worthless or treacherous fellow
3 : something (as a plumber's snake) resembling a snake
— snake·like -ˌlīk adjective