NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
quote:Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
66% is no way to treat loyal peopleSo you knew the true payout percentage, took offense that your loyalty was not being acknowledged, and STILL joined the Post-Season Contest???

Greg, you should run all of you events with a 103% payback. Remember, this isn't a business -- it's all about loyalty.
[/QUOTE]King - will u be a loyal bfd subscriber this coming year?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:02 pm

66% is no way to treat loyal peopleSo you knew the true payout percentage, took offense that your loyalty was not being acknowledged, and STILL joined the Post-Season Contest???

Greg, you should run all of you events with a 103% payback. Remember, this isn't a business -- it's all about loyalty.
[/QUOTE]Lou had no idea what the % was until I pointed it out to him this morning in the middle of a conversation after the revised payout structure was posted based on 164 entrants.

Out of curiousity, besides this one, how many contests would you join in the future knowing they pay 66%?
For Players. By Players.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:

[/QUOTE]Lou had no idea what the % was until I pointed it out to him this morning in the middle of a conversation after the revised payout structure was posted based on 164 entrants.

Out of curiousity, besides this one, how many contests would you join in the future knowing they pay 66%?
[/QUOTE]Anyone that gives me the value I am expecting. I don't base my decision on how much they make, but how much I can make along with the fun and challenge of the contest.

[ January 11, 2008, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: JohnZ ]
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:16 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

[/QUOTE]Time will tell. I know one guy who won't be re-upping his subscription:

www.bfdfantasyfootball.com/forum_bfd/vi ... .php?t=511

"hey lou, this website is pathetic. it's loaded with errors and a hassle to get on. not only that, the advice sucks too. go ahead pat yourself on the back and tell everyone how great you are, i'll bet their were a higher percentage of losers than winners taking your advice.

what's BFD stand for anyhow Blind Faith Dumbass'?"

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':

[/QUOTE]Anyone that gives me the value I am expecting. I don't base my decision on how much they make, but how much I can make along with the fun and challenge of the contest.
[/QUOTE]Pretty much what I was going to say. For me (and many others here), this is entertainment. When you include the fun factor, the payout is more than reasonable.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 pm

[/qb]Pretty much what I was going to say. For me (and many others here), this is entertainment. When you include the fun factor, the payout is more than reasonable. [/quote]

No Anal Retention Leagues for you!!!

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:24 pm

quote:Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':

[/QUOTE]Pretty much what I was going to say. For me (and many others here), this is entertainment. When you include the fun factor, the payout is more than reasonable.
[/QUOTE]Good answers, guys. Greg would be proud. And you keep me posted when you do join that contest which provides all the "fun, challenge and entertainment" that will make you look past a 66% or so payout.
For Players. By Players.

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:31 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

[/QUOTE]Time will tell. I know one guy who won't be re-upping his subscription:

www.bfdfantasyfootball.com/forum_bfd/vi ... .php?t=511

"hey lou, this website is pathetic. it's loaded with errors and a hassle to get on. not only that, the advice sucks too. go ahead pat yourself on the back and tell everyone how great you are, i'll bet their were a higher percentage of losers than winners taking your advice.

what's BFD stand for anyhow Blind Faith Dumbass'?"
[/QUOTE]This was a post by a person with 4 total AFTER the season was over.
And yes, their URL DOES lead back to a Glenn chum.
Which BTW-you ignored the thread below, stating how GOOD the website is.
Which is why I won't dlete either thread.

Glenn-You can come back if you'd like, but please understand that I do know what you are.
You are a internet blowhard that types like a badass, along with Godon Gekko.
And when faced with the chance to tell me wht you thought.
Each of you showed the true lack of character you have. I even hung around until the room was nice and clear waiting for you two.

And you said nothing.

Which shows who you are.

Missed on Chad, and others. That's the point, be aggressive in what you think, otherwise you end up with a Website that does NOTHING but post lame/bland rankings.

But then again, what would there be to talk about? You couldn't crack on me of I ranked Chad at 20+
But I'll always go with what I see as potentiual, and don't forget the compliment you gave after the NFFC Draft.
Something to the effect of me sticking with my rankings for the most part wasn't it??

3'

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Originally posted by Nag':
Good answers, guys. Greg would be proud. And you keep me posted when you do join that contest which provides all the "fun, challenge and entertainment" that will make you look past a 66% or so payout. [/QB][/quote]

911fantasy.com Playoff game.

Using Greg in all your replies is getting very old and pathetic. My answer had nothing to do with him. This isn't the only game I play and many have less than 66%.

Why is what the operator makes so important to you?

Curious, what do you do for a living?