NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm

Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:
Glenn-You can come back if you'd like, but please understand that I do know what you are.
You are a internet blowhard that types like a badass, along with Godon Gekko.
And when faced with the chance to tell me wht you thought.
Each of you showed the true lack of character you have. I even hung around until the room was nice and clear waiting for you two.

And you said nothing.

Which shows who you are.Remember, it takes two to tango.

I'll bring the card and flowers next year.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:40 pm

Originally posted by King of Queens:
[QB www.bfdfantasyfootball.com/forum_bfd/vi ... .php?t=511

"hey lou, this website is pathetic. it's loaded with errors and a hassle to get on. not only that, the advice sucks too. go ahead pat yourself on the back and tell everyone how great you are, i'll bet their were a higher percentage of losers than winners taking your advice.

what's BFD stand for anyhow Blind Faith Dumbass'?" [/QB]Lou, these weren't my words -- they were someone else's. While I may share some of this opinion, it doesn't necessarily imply that I agree.

Curious, though: who's the "Glenn chum" that posted this?

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
Good answers, guys. Greg would be proud. And you keep me posted when you do join that contest which provides all the "fun, challenge and entertainment" that will make you look past a 66% or so payout. 911fantasy.com Playoff game.

Using Greg in all your replies is getting very old and pathetic. My answer had nothing to do with him. This isn't the only game I play and many have less than 66%.

Why is what the operator makes so important to you?

Curious, what do you do for a living?[/QUOTE]Both your answers had everything to do with where you are and who is reading. I've been around long enough and talked to enough people to know what FF players think about % payouts in the 60s. Don't bullsh!t me.

As for what I do for a living, if you can explain the relevance of your inquiry to this discussion, I will gladly tell you.

[ January 11, 2008, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Nag' ]
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Glenn-You can come back if you'd like, but please understand that I do know what you are.
Each of you showed the true lack of character you have. I even hung around until the room was nice and clear waiting for you two.

And you said nothing.

Which shows who you are.
Interesting choices of words lou. "True lack of character."

Greg - this "guy" is now making unprovoked personal insults on this board. Any chance u can tell him to lose the personal insults or get lost?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':
Good answers, guys. Greg would be proud. And you keep me posted when you do join that contest which provides all the "fun, challenge and entertainment" that will make you look past a 66% or so payout. [/QUOTE]911fantasy.com Playoff game.

Using Greg in all your replies is getting very old and pathetic. My answer had nothing to do with him. This isn't the only game I play and many have less than 66%.

Why is what the operator makes so important to you?

Curious, what do you do for a living? [/QB][/quote]

John Z
Hope all is well.

It's not, and I WAS breaking Gregs chops, and kidding (childish as someone said).
Greg NEEDS to make $$, that's what keeps him here.
THAT'S COOL.

Just don't SPIN is really what I'm saying, it's not 80%, it's 66% and that's a consistent M.O. here.

Nag said a while ago, maybe Greg flipping out about the % would have been beter to say something like
"yea, making $$ is alright and that's why we have 164 this year"
But the swinging HARD at defending the $20 as a "non expense" is the point.

I want to make $$ as well, we all do. No problem.

3'

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
[QB www.bfdfantasyfootball.com/forum_bfd/vi ... .php?t=511

"hey lou, this website is pathetic. it's loaded with errors and a hassle to get on. not only that, the advice sucks too. go ahead pat yourself on the back and tell everyone how great you are, i'll bet their were a higher percentage of losers than winners taking your advice.

what's BFD stand for anyhow Blind Faith Dumbass'?" Lou, these weren't my words -- they were someone else's. While I may share some of this opinion, it doesn't necessarily imply that I agree.

Curious, though: who's the "Glenn chum" that posted this? [/QB][/QUOTE]C'mon now. You know I can't say that...

3'

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Missed on Chad, and others. That's the point, be aggressive in what you think, otherwise you end up with a Website that does NOTHING but post lame/bland rankings.

But then again, what would there be to talk about? You couldn't crack on me of I ranked Chad at 20+
But I'll always go with what I see as potentiual, Always good to go out on a limb. However, when pimping your successes, you should remember to also show where you went wrong (and more importantly, how you'll correct those mistakes next year). Potential customers enjoy that sort of honesty.

and don't forget the compliment you gave after the NFFC Draft.
Something to the effect of me sticking with my rankings for the most part wasn't it??Very true, you did follow your rankings. What I said then still applies now.

BTW, how did you do this year?

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by 3INT/BFDFANTASYfootball.com:

And you said nothing.

Which shows who you are.

Greg - this "guy" is now making unprovoked personal insults on this board. Any chance u can tell him to lose the personal insults or get lost?
[/QUOTE]I was pointing out (correctly GG) that you said "You'll tell me what you think of me" in NYC.
And you didn't. I was waiting, and you were right there to say it, but you didn't.

Thanks,

Lou

3INTBOY

Post by 3INTBOY » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Missed on Chad, and others. That's the point, be aggressive in what you think, otherwise you end up with a Website that does NOTHING but post lame/bland rankings.

But then again, what would there be to talk about? You couldn't crack on me of I ranked Chad at 20+
But I'll always go with what I see as potentiual, Always good to go out on a limb. However, when pimping your successes, you should remember to also show where you went wrong (and more importantly, how you'll correct those mistakes next year). Potential customers enjoy that sort of honesty.

and don't forget the compliment you gave after the NFFC Draft.
Something to the effect of me sticking with my rankings for the most part wasn't it??Very true, you did follow your rankings. What I said then still applies now.

BTW, how did you do this year?
[/QUOTE]Good question, about as well as you did here. Right?

Good way to get back to FF.
Rudi, Steve Smith, A. Green, Todd Heap, Jerious Norwood (thought he would be really good).
That's how I did, here.

Had my best year ever overall though.

3'

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:52 pm

quote:Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

And you said nothing.

Which shows who you are.

[/QUOTE]I was pointing out (correctly GG) that you said "You'll tell me what you think of me" in NYC.
And you didn't. I was waiting, and you were right there to say it, but you didn't.

Thanks,

Lou
[/QUOTE]I never made any such promises. Did I owe you a conversation or something?

Okay, next year I'll bring the card, flowers AND a Vermont Teddy Bear.