NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:42 am

Where do I fit in there, SNAKE???

Sounds like High School "cliques"...ahhh...aside from the homework and acne...HS was fun. :D

~Lance

[ January 12, 2008, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 am

WOW, just stopped by and read the last couple of pages of this thread. Lighten up gents.

For the record, I am very payout sensitive and try to spend my fantasy sports dollars wisely. But geez guys, this is a $120 game that is fun to play and adds spice to watching the playoffs. Replacing lost players keeps it interesting as the playoffs go deeper.

This one is really for fun and I'm very glad Greg could swing the deal to run it.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:00 am

Originally posted by JerseyPaul:
WOW, just stopped by and read the last couple of pages of this thread. Lighten up gents.

For the record, I am very payout sensitive and try to spend my fantasy sports dollars wisely. But geez guys, this is a $120 game that is fun to play and adds spice to watching the playoffs. Replacing lost players keeps it interesting as the playoffs go deeper.

This one is really for fun and I'm very glad Greg could swing the deal to run it. Excellent post JP!

I do know you are 'payout sensitive' so coming from you, this speaks volumes.

Bottom line is if Nag doesn't educate Lou on the payout, this thread is about 12 pages lighter.

Oh well hopefully we all can just enjoy the contest from here on out!

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...after wading through the absurdly surreal thread here here is the SNAKElist on 6 must-brings to next year's NFFC Main draft:

1) cards

2) flowers

3) Vermont teddy bears

4) popcorn

5) ex-lax

6) vaseline

...SNAKE This thing rambled on for so long that you forgot ONE thing, Snake...K-Y JELLY, NOT vaseline
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Team Canada:
I vote bump spots 2 and 3 as hard as possible with the extra loot...
2 teams both tied at 40.
Anyone else think seattle d was gold cause after rd 2 that's were i'll need a drop and they should lose to G bay I hope! Those who got points from Seattle this week should be happy, as they will be lucky to get more than 5 (10) next week as Seattle is a COMPLETELY different team on the road.
[/QUOTE]Seattle got 5 (10) points today. :D

They are a total Jekyll & Hyde team on defense, no doubt about it!

On a different note, anyone know why the site doesn't show which players are x1 and x2 this week? :confused:

[ January 12, 2008, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Waz I was so excited when I left to go with the family to the movies. Seattle D almost had that TD and had 2 turnovers and were up 14-0. My buddy called to let me know it was 42-20 late and I assumed it was Seattle, oops!
We pondered Jennings and Grant, but were worried about the injury and decided to get too smart and insert Driver over both because he would see a ton of balls, right? :confused:
You and John Z were right when you said week 1 was worthless as I am probably in the middle of the pack if lucky since the top 3 scorers for today weren't on our roster. OOPS

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Originally posted by Hard heads:
Waz I was so excited when I left to go with the family to the movies. Seattle D almost had that TD and had 2 turnovers and were up 14-0. My buddy called to let me know it was 42-20 late and I assumed it was Seattle, oops!
We pondered Jennings and Grant, but were worried about the injury and decided to get too smart and insert Driver over both because he would see a ton of balls, right? :confused:
You and John Z were right when you said week 1 was worthless as I am probably in the middle of the pack if lucky since the top 3 scorers for today weren't on our roster. OOPS It is a learning process in this format, but I don't care what anyone says.... for the $120 it gives EVERYONE a "fix" for the playoffs. :D

da bears

Post by da bears » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
You and John Z were right when you said week 1 was worthless as I am probably in the middle of the pack if lucky since the top 3 scorers for today weren't on our roster. OOPS It is a learning process in this format, but I don't care what anyone says.... for the $120 it gives EVERYONE a "fix" for the playoffs. :D
[/QUOTE]Yep and a chance to win $10,000. :D
Bauler Shot Caller