NFFC Post-Season Hold 'Em Contest Rules

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]I just added two Chargers and two Giants players ;)
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

ultimatefs

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:50 am

Originally posted by Nag':
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Nag':

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]Nag,

I am pretty sure this mistake was caught by someone on a thread (this one?), and Greg made the addendum to it.

I know the last 2 years you had to have 3 of your 12 players from EACH team in the Championship round.

Again, I think it was a mistake that was pointed out and Greg corrected.
[/QUOTE]If this is the case, would you kindly point out where Greg posted the correction. I probably missed it. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]Page 3 of this thread. Q brought it up.
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 am

Originally posted by JohnZ:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:

3. Roster Requirements: Maximum of 12 players at all times. No more than one player per NFL team in the first round and no more than two players per NFL team in the second round. After the second round, there is no limit to the number of players per NFL team you can have on your playoff roster. It seems the software is only allowing for one additional player per team, not unlimited as the rules specify. Please advise. [/QUOTE]Nag,

I am pretty sure this mistake was caught by someone on a thread (this one?), and Greg made the addendum to it.

I know the last 2 years you had to have 3 of your 12 players from EACH team in the Championship round.

Again, I think it was a mistake that was pointed out and Greg corrected.
[/QUOTE]If this is the case, would you kindly point out where Greg posted the correction. I probably missed it. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]Page 3 of this thread. Q brought it up.
[/QUOTE]Got it. Thank you.
For Players. By Players.