I still have not received my prize money!

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets:
Either way, why post this in a public forum? If the above question was interpreted as my attempt to sabotage Erok's ability to invoke his 1st Amendment rights, let me clearly state that wasn't my intention.

I simply wanted to know "why".

The end. :D
[/QUOTE]I'm jumping in because this trainwreck can't just end like this... :cool:

I don't mind a little back n forth, and I'm actually entertained due to a female being involved... but this looks cut n dry to me. I'm calling you out bro. Why? It's late and I'm bored... and I know you can take it.

From an outside perspective, in context, your original post suggests a chastising and borderline condescending tone.

He asked a quesiton about his money and you ask him why he put it here? The answer is clear without too much assumption. He wanted his money and he wanted to blast it loud and clear to let others know he hadn't gotten it yet. You knew this, everybody knew this, so the question is unnecessary.

To imply that it was just a question is now slightly insulting.

I thought you'd back off a bit after a few posts, but you've added a defensive attitude to the whole thing and it's just making it worse.

Now you certainly don't have to take my word for it, but most times, outside opinions can shed some objectivity to the situation.

I commend Jules for stepping forward.

Just man up and let it go (I know, easier said than done). The female is usually right.

Man fellas... I ought to get a referee of the year award or somethin.

[ February 20, 2008, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Team Legacy ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Either way, why post this in a public forum? If the above question was interpreted as my attempt to sabotage Erok's ability to invoke his 1st Amendment rights, let me clearly state that wasn't my intention.

[/QUOTE]I'm jumping in because this trainwreck can't just end like this... :cool:

I don't mind a little back n forth, and I'm actually entertained due to a female being involved... but this looks cut n dry to me. I'm calling you out bro. Why? It's late and I'm bored... and I know you can take it.

From an outside perspective, in context, your original post suggests a chastising and borderline condescending tone.

He asked a quesiton about his money and you ask him why he put it here? The answer is clear without too much assumption. He wanted his money and he wanted to blast it loud and clear to let others know he hadn't gotten it yet. You knew this, everybody knew this, so the question is unnecessary.

I thought you'd back off a bit after a few posts, but you've added a defensive attitude to the whole thing and it's just making it worse.

Now you certainly don't have to take my word for it, but most times, outside opinions can shed some objectivity to the situation.

Just man up and let it go (I know, easier said than done). The female is usually right.

[/QUOTE]Thanks for your response. :cool:
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:34 pm

no prob.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:41 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
can't y'all get along here and simply agree to disagree on this topic?...SNAKE I wake up today to find Snake being the voice of reason!

:D :D :D

Wayne

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:55 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
can't y'all get along here and simply agree to disagree on this topic?...SNAKE I wake up today to find Snake being the voice of reason!

:D :D :D

Wayne
[/QUOTE]It really is a thing of beauty! :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:

[/QUOTE]...SNAKEthoughts here are simply this...you actually weren't doing too badly here Legacy until your second sentence in your next to last paragraph at which point your case was shot straight to hell ISHO...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]Oh damn, you're right, I forgot the ...

The female is (ehem)... usually (cough, cough).. right (in a much, much softer voice, a whisper really) on time with dinner. :D

[ February 21, 2008, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Team Legacy ]

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:24 am

Amendment I to the Constitution of the United States of America was ratified on December 15th, 1791. It reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

Just thought ya'll should know!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 am

Amendment I to the Constitution of the United States of America was ratified on December 15th, 1791. It reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances".

Just thought ya'll should know! Does this mean he can petition Congress for his $500?
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ