NFFC Facts After Week 12

ultimatefs

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by ultimatefs » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:06 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
I do not see BBDS as being confusing and difficult to figure out for anyone. It is the same process as FAAB, which itself is probably new to players that have not been in these high stakes leagues. Instead of bidding on a free agent player each week you are bidding on a draft spot for one week. This may even turn out to help newbies understand FAAB.
GREAT POST! we need more intelligent posters like you. keep up the good work!!!
[/QUOTE]This looks like a Renman reply ;) ;)
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:06 am

btw, greg i liked the tone of your posts today. i always knew you had some GG in ya!!
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

BillyWaz

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:07 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
The Snake and BWaz feud posts have been deleted. As you can tell, I have no patience for playground play today. C'mon Greg.... :D

I actually had a VERY valid point to Snake's "head start theory" :rolleyes: and was saying how we should be thankful for getting SOME control (KDS) over our picks, when other hig stakes contests CLEARLY have none.

ultimatefs

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by ultimatefs » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:10 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
But now you have guys asking to average out those points each week, which wouldn't make sense since we're asking this to even things out for the total points, not each week's matchups. Subtracting points each week from all team scores where a team bid points makes me want to puke.

What's next? Do we have to hire a CPA to figure out if we won or lost?
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Gordon Gekko

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:10 am

Originally posted by UFS:
This looks like a Renman reply ;) ;) so in this thread we've had GG = KoQ, Snake, Renman and Greg.

[ November 28, 2006, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Gordon Gekko ]

Gordon Gekko

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:11 am

Subtracting points each week from all team scores where a team bid points makes me want to puke.

What's next? Do we have to hire a CPA to figure out if we won or lost? exactly, that's one of bugs of BBDS with points.

BillyWaz

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:12 am

quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Now you REALLY have been drinking your own Kool-Aid, my son. No issues with BBDS using FAAB? What happens if three guys bid $1,000 each for each of the first two picks? Then Tom and I pick names out of a hat, right? Pleeeaasssee, you need to get your facts straight. BBDS with FAAB has NOT been embraced by the masses and most people know that is not an ideal setup for the main event. It's time to agree with that.WRONG . the BBDS supporters would take BBDS using FAAB over KDS and Random ANY DAY OF THE WEEK . [/QUOTE]Gekko,

In all fairness, this is along the lines of Renman's post of "teams with LT are doing well" that you mocked.

OF COURSE BBDS SUPPORTERS would support BBDS!! :rolleyes: :confused:

Otherwise, they wouldn't be supporters. :confused:

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:14 am

btw, greg i liked the tone of your posts today. i always knew you had some GG in ya!! GG, you know I can battle toe-for-toe with you anyday!!! Same with the Corona's, toe-for-toe, but the difference is I'll be there on time on Draft Day and you'll be late again! :D

I hope you know I didn't get ANY baseball writing done today for our magazine. Bummer indeed.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:15 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
The Snake and BWaz feud posts have been deleted. As you can tell, I have no patience for playground play today. C'mon Greg.... :D

I actually had a VERY valid point to Snake's "head start theory" :rolleyes: and was saying how we should be thankful for getting SOME control (KDS) over our picks, when other hig stakes contests CLEARLY have none.
[/QUOTE]Okay, I'll leave that one on. :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Facts After Week 12

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:15 am

But now you have guys asking to average out those points each week, which wouldn't make sense since we're asking this to even things out for the total points, not each week's matchups. Subtracting points each week from all team scores where a team bid points makes me want to puke.

What's next? Do we have to hire a CPA to figure out if we won or lost?
[/QUOTE]Agreed.