LIVE SCORING....PLAYOFFS!

bobsgym

Post by bobsgym » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 am

Greg

You guys get a lot of grief and I don't envy your position.

That being said ...

We pay 1000's for this. Excel and a couple hours could give us a great report. Update it on Thursday night, sun 4:00, sun 7:00, and sun night.

Don't ask us for this - just do it or have it done.
Wayne Ellis's Waterboy

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 am

all year to get this done. even if live scoring does not update the standings it would be ok. but not knowing the scores or lineups of other teams is just plain and simple poor.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

GriffithVT

Post by GriffithVT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:51 am

We need to know the other peoples lineups. Its not working for me when I go to individual team and then scoring...this has to be fixed at least...you cant play in a high stakes contest like this while be blind to your opponents lineup.

I pride myself on not complaining....but this needs to be fixed now.
The Gstar!

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 am

MAYBE IF YOU CREATE A NEW LEAGUE, WITH ALL THE PLAYOFF TEAMS AND JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LIVE SCORING PAIRED US UP AGAINST EACH OTHER IT WOULD WORK. THERE IS NO LIVE SCORING BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GAMES, SO IF THERE ARE GAMES WE HAVE LIVE SCORING... IS THIS POSSIBLE??? THAT WAY IT'S ONE PAGE ALL TEAMS JUST LIKE IF IT WAS YOUR 14 TEAM LEAGUE ONLY 70 TEAMS....???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GriffithVT

Post by GriffithVT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:03 am

I just tried Google Chrome, Firefox and IE. drilled on link of individual team on Classic Playoffs page, went to scoring. Nothing....just endless loading.

Guys we have to be able to see the other teams lineups....anything else is simply unacceptable. I know it s Saturday and I hate to be a pain but I really hope this is addressed and taken care of today. Lineups and their live scoring somewhere for each individual team....I did it that way during the year and it worked fine, so clearly its a glitch that can be easily fixed as the system was set up that way before.

Thanks for your efforts,
Mark
The Gstar!

GriffithVT

Post by GriffithVT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:05 am

The live scoring allows me to see the teams that were in my league but no one else just to be clear.
The Gstar!

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 am

Not that it s a good solution but you are able to see a teams lineup.

1. Select one of your leagues by hitting the select tab to get into that league.

2. Hit Overall/Combined on the standings drop down at the top.

3. When you get into that page select "Playoffs Classic" or whatever level playoffs you want to view.

4. Then click on the team name. For instance in the classic if you want to see DYV team click on his team name.

5. This brings up all rosters of that league. At the top there are views. Select on lineup view. This breaks the team down by starters and bench and it does appear to be real time.

Obviously cannot see the scores, but you can at least see who people are using if you want to take the time consuming measures to deal with it.

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:29 am

lol, you know - let's be perfectly honest here... for week 1 of the playoffs it's REALLY EASY.

Root for every single one of your players and root against EVERY other player in the NFL. Odds are good someone else has them.

I'm sure this will work out, rumor has Greg hiring a team of playboy bunnies to do a webcam feed while they update excel ;)

Moving from 'not good' to the best 'live' scoring in fantasy football in one fell swoop

[ December 11, 2010, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Dyv ]
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Hog Wild 20

Post by Hog Wild 20 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:17 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
MAYBE IF YOU CREATE A NEW LEAGUE, WITH ALL THE PLAYOFF TEAMS AND JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LIVE SCORING PAIRED US UP AGAINST EACH OTHER IT WOULD WORK. THERE IS NO LIVE SCORING BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GAMES, SO IF THERE ARE GAMES WE HAVE LIVE SCORING... IS THIS POSSIBLE??? THAT WAY IT'S ONE PAGE ALL TEAMS JUST LIKE IF IT WAS YOUR 14 TEAM LEAGUE ONLY 70 TEAMS....???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exactly, this is what we had last year a league for all in championship bracket (I can see the league right now in my archived teams). I realize there were not live standings updates but at least you could see everyones scores and have an idea of where you stand for the week. I don't understand why that league hasn't been created this year.

[ December 11, 2010, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Hog Wild 20 ]

Soupdog

Post by Soupdog » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 am

Hey, I just tried to do live scoring for other teams in the Classic playoffs and it won't load. Has anyone else had that happen? Anyone reporting this to Greg?