SET 2 LINEUPS If You Are In League Playoffs & Championship Round

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:02 am

Okay, first of all CONGRATULATIONS to all teams that made it to the Championship Round in your leagues. That's a big accomplishment and the first accomplishment needed to get into the hunt for the grand prizes. You've accomplished STEP 1. Now comes the hard part. ;)

If you won your league title outright by becoming h2h champ plus total points champ, you have advanced to the overall Championship Round and will find just one link on your team page. That's where you will set your Championship Round roster in Weeks 14-16.

However, if you are in any of the League Championship Rounds you will see TWO links for that team. One is for the League Championship Round to set your starting lineup and one is for the overall Championship Round to set your lineup. We are letting you set those lineups separately in Weeks 14-16 so that you can manage your team the way you see fit in both ways. By Week 16, you may want to take more chances with your lineup in the overall championship to try and win the $100,000 grand prize, while preserving your lead in the league Championship Round with a different lineup.

So go to both links to set your lineups each week. This is very important. We are doing this to help you run your teams efficiently in both areas, but it also can be confusing.

If you have any questions, contact Tom at [email protected]. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mikenj46

Post by mikenj46 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:49 am

Greg,

I have 2 links on my page, but I didn't think I needed to play a league playoff.

I'm tied with another team in record at 9-4, but I have more points. Shouldn't I win first place and the 1400 dollars while he wins second place 700? I thought the playoff was only if the 2 were split.

Mike

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 am

Mike, that link is for the overall championship. That's where you'll set your lineup for the next three weeks. Good luck.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mikenj46

Post by mikenj46 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 am

Thanks Tom. So there's no need to set my lineup on both pages?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 am

Originally posted by mikenj46:
Thanks Tom. So there's no need to set my lineup on both pages? Not unless you're in a league playoff.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

mikenj46

Post by mikenj46 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:53 am

Lol....that seems to be where I'm confused!

Greg's post says if there are TWO links on my page then I am in a league playoff. I have two links, but I didn't think I should need to play a league playoff. I thought I won my league outright.

Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I understand everything correctly.

hankstr56

Post by hankstr56 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I also have 2 links and am not sure why.

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Originally posted by hankstr:
I also have 2 links and am not sure why. Hank, I just looked at your team page and I only see one link for your playoff team. That should be correct. Call me tomorrow at 715 254-5559 if you still are confused and we'll go over everything.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

particra

Post by particra » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:40 am

I'm sure I'm being stupid, but help me out with this one. I see my regular league links and links at the bottom for My PT team (for which there is a league playoff I'm in) and an OC team for which I had the best record and most points, meaning no playoff. What am I supposed to do?

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:52 am

Originally posted by Hells Satans:
I'm sure I'm being stupid, but help me out with this one. I see my regular league links and links at the bottom for My PT team (for which there is a league playoff I'm in) and an OC team for which I had the best record and most points, meaning no playoff. What am I supposed to do? You set your lineup on your team page for that league as you've done for the last 13 weeks. You're in the consolation round with that team.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich