Next $150 Slow Draft League Is NOW SOLD OUT!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

Originally posted by Diesel:
Greg, how many leagues are calculated into this draftchampions championship? 20 Slow Draft Leagues
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Sun May 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Greg, are you going to wait until all the Slow DC league are filled and start them at the same time? Or will you start them as they fill? Thanks. Daren.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 09, 2011 2:14 am

Originally posted by Daren E:
Greg, are you going to wait until all the Slow DC league are filled and start them at the same time? Or will you start them as they fill? Thanks. Daren. Once we get rolling these start as soon as they fill and we just keep rolling them along. In baseball, we were filling these 2-3 per week and we had as many as 10 going at once. It was awesome and I think the same thing will happen here in July and August if the labor situation gets settled. The only league that won't start right away is this first one, but I'll have a better time table on the start of this one once I talk to our IT department this week and test out the football draft software. It worked beautifully for baseball and I have the same confidence for football.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon May 09, 2011 2:16 am

Originally posted by RedRyder:
I'll take a spot in League 1. Thanks. Thanks Jules. NINE SPOTS LEFT NOW!!! This should be fun. C'mon NFL, join the party. ;)

Highlander

Post by Highlander » Tue May 10, 2011 5:50 am

Greg,
Id like a spot in league one.
Thank you
Paul

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 10, 2011 7:46 am

Originally posted by Highlander:
Greg,
Id like a spot in league one.
Thank you
Paul Thanks Paul. EIGHT SPOTS LEFT!!! Thanks all. Here's the current signup list:

$150 Slow Draft DC Championship League 1
14 teams, 26 rounds, Pay Top 3
1. Jerrod Cleveland, Henderson, Kentucky
2. Erik Hilligsberg, South Park, Pennsylvania
3. Wayne Ellis, Evansville, Indiana
4. Robert Fatzinger, Plainfeild, Illinois
5. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California
6. Paul Spradling, Bullhead City, Arizona

tommypickles

Post by tommypickles » Tue May 10, 2011 3:14 pm

i'll take a spot in league 1 also greg, thanks

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed May 11, 2011 2:13 am

Originally posted by tommypickles:
i'll take a spot in league 1 also greg, thanks THE CHAMP IS BACK!!! :D Welcome aboard Tommy and congrats on the $100,000 win last year. Great stuff and let's get the season started out right. We're halfway there on this league. Here's the current signup list:

$150 Slow Draft DC Championship League 1
14 teams, 26 rounds, Pay Top 3
1. Jerrod Cleveland, Henderson, Kentucky
2. Erik Hilligsberg, South Park, Pennsylvania
3. Wayne Ellis, Evansville, Indiana
4. Robert Fatzinger, Plainfeild, Illinois
5. Jules McLean, Los Angeles, California
6. Paul Spradling, Bullhead City, Arizona
7. Tom Carbone, Harriman, New York
8. Daren Eliason, Beulah, North Dakota

[ May 12, 2011, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Wed May 11, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll bite for League 1 -- sign me up.

Any chance of adding a check box to the draft room called "Autopick Next Pick Only"? If it's Rd 20 and my turn is coming up in 3 picks and I want to get a defense next, I might put 3 defenses in my queue. But if I have to leave for work for 8 hrs with no internet access, I don't really want to put on full AP or I might have 3 defenses by the time I get back. But it would be nice to have AP trigger my next pick only when I am on the clock, but then turn it off so if I come up again before I get back, the clock will be running for that next pick and I can rearrange my queue.

Just a suggestion to help speed things up a little bit on behalf of those of us that can't monitor the draft room more than a couple times per day.

Thanks.
Daren.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 am

Originally posted by Daren E:
I'll bite for League 1 -- sign me up.

Any chance of adding a check box to the draft room called "Autopick Next Pick Only"? If it's Rd 20 and my turn is coming up in 3 picks and I want to get a defense next, I might put 3 defenses in my queue. But if I have to leave for work for 8 hrs with no internet access, I don't really want to put on full AP or I might have 3 defenses by the time I get back. But it would be nice to have AP trigger my next pick only when I am on the clock, but then turn it off so if I come up again before I get back, the clock will be running for that next pick and I can rearrange my queue.

Just a suggestion to help speed things up a little bit on behalf of those of us that can't monitor the draft room more than a couple times per day.

Thanks.
Daren. Not being able to pre-draft BY ROUND was one of the biggest drawbacks for the NFBC draft software. I hope this is given serious consideration for the NFFC draft room.
@RedRyder