NFL Sunday Ticket This Year

Erok

Post by Erok » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 am

Originally posted by Erok:
They used to be awesome top to bottom. Customer service was top notch and they always took care of existing long time customers.

My parents got a dish around 94-95 when they first caught on and have had it since. I got a dish in 2001 and swore by Direct TV. In the last 5 years though something changed with them. No more discounts , rude customer service, incorrect bills, plus they started charging for every little thing like the cable companies do (which was the reason to go to them in the first place). The area I moved into last year has fios. Essentially the same as DTV price wise plus you dont lose signal in ice storms or snow/rain. RZ channel is good enough for me nowadays.

Erok

Post by Erok » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 am

Originally posted by Erok:
They used to be awesome top to bottom. Customer service was top notch and they always took care of existing long time customers.

My parents got a dish around 94-95 when they first caught on and have had it since. I got a dish in 2001 and swore by Direct TV. In the last 5 years though something changed with them. No more discounts , rude customer service, incorrect bills, plus they started charging for every little thing like the cable companies do (which was the reason to go to them in the first place). The area I moved into last year has fios. Essentially the same as DTV price wise plus you dont lose signal in ice storms or snow/rain. RZ channel is good enough for me nowadays.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 am

my buddy just called up to cancel his service. they then asked him why he was going to cancel. he told them he was very upset that he would have to pay this fee when others who sign up now get it free. he was then told they would charge him only 150 and he just paid it instead of the back and forth bs
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 am

my buddy just called up to cancel his service. they then asked him why he was going to cancel. he told them he was very upset that he would have to pay this fee when others who sign up now get it free. he was then told they would charge him only 150 and he just paid it instead of the back and forth bs
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
$45 NFL Red Zone. :D is that $45/month?

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
$45 NFL Red Zone. :D is that $45/month?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
my buddy just called up to cancel his service. they then asked him why he was going to cancel. he told them he was very upset that he would have to pay this fee when others who sign up now get it free. he was then told they would charge him only 150 and he just paid it instead of the back and forth bs I would do that in a heartbeat. Get me that operator Frankie!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 am

Originally posted by THE_BLACKHAND:
my buddy just called up to cancel his service. they then asked him why he was going to cancel. he told them he was very upset that he would have to pay this fee when others who sign up now get it free. he was then told they would charge him only 150 and he just paid it instead of the back and forth bs I would do that in a heartbeat. Get me that operator Frankie!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
$45 NFL Red Zone. :D is that $45/month? [/QUOTE]Nope, that's the whole SEASON. :D And I stand corrected; it's only $39.99.

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/rhodeis ... one_080111

If you haven't checked out the NFL Red Zone package, I suggest you do. We split our big-screen and put that up on the side with the audio, and whatever game we're interested in on the right side. For fantasy purposes, it covers ALL the TDs, and much of the better drives that occur throughout the day.

We like it a lot and it's cheap.

[ August 14, 2011, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
$45 NFL Red Zone. :D is that $45/month? [/QUOTE]Nope, that's the whole SEASON. :D And I stand corrected; it's only $39.99.

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/rhodeis ... one_080111

If you haven't checked out the NFL Red Zone package, I suggest you do. We split our big-screen and put that up on the side with the audio, and whatever game we're interested in on the right side. For fantasy purposes, it covers ALL the TDs, and much of the better drives that occur throughout the day.

We like it a lot and it's cheap.

[ August 14, 2011, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]