Breakfast in Chicago??

The Champs

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by The Champs » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:18 am

I'm in, just let me know where and when.

John

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 am

Originally posted by Go Getta:
My only question is who the hell is Joshua Deppe?? Little background on my boy. Anyway Joshua has won the last 4 years of a 12 team League, that I just dropped out of this year. His rankings are second to non, I think I'm good at getting guys off the waiver wire, He tells me who needs a waiver wire. He's right, Joshua drafted Graham,Grant and Derrick Ward with His last 3 picks, in a 20 round draft. I laughed at Him when he went Kicker in the 17th round.

He won the League 3 years in arow drafting 12th. Now that Joshua has the first pick, this League will be over by week 10. Greg just print up the check now, and why not just give Mr. Deppe the 2008 Trophy as well.

Good luck guys,

John

[ August 29, 2008, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Raiders ]

bald is beautiful

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Go Getta:
My only question is who the hell is Joshua Deppe?? Little background on my boy. Anyway Joshua has won the last 4 years of a 12 team League, that I just dropped out of this year. His rankings are second to non, I think I'm good at getting guys off the waiver wire, He tells me who needs a waiver wire. He's right, Joshua drafted Graham,Grant and Derrick Ward with His last 3 picks, in a 20 round draft. I laughed at Him when he went Kicker in the 17th round.

He won the League 3 years in arow drafting 12th. Now that Joshua has the first pick, this League will be over by week 10. Greg just print up the check now, and why not just give Mr. Deppe the 2008 Trophy as well.

Good luck guys,

John
[/QUOTE]I can see why you dropped out. You just weren't nearly as good as Josh.

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:15 am

Originally posted by bald is beautiful:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:

Good luck guys,

John
[/QUOTE]I can see why you dropped out. You just weren't nearly as good as Josh.
[/QUOTE]Jack the good thing it was only a 100.00 Legaue, I would not want to put more money down vs. this guy that's for sure. Good for me I will not have to be in the same League, because were buddy's. The good thing for you, two guys go on in this Contest. So you still have a shot. :D

Good Luck,

John

PS- Tell Ryan that He's only the 4th best in your League.

bald is beautiful

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:22 am

I'll tell Ryan that as soon as I pass him on the career money winnings list.

Raiders

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Raiders » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:24 am

:D

Inf4life

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Inf4life » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Originally posted by Raiders:

Good luck guys,

John
[/QUOTE]That's pretty easy to do when you have a league with 10 busters in it. Where is his name in the lifetime standings in the NFFC?? How many NFFC League Championships has he won?? We'll see what happens when Week 10 comes.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Inf4life

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Inf4life » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Have we figured out where we are going for breakfast or what??
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

bald is beautiful

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Originally posted by Go Getta:
Have we figured out where we are going for breakfast or what?? A place called Maxfield or maxfield's at the corner of Schaumburg and Plum Grove. 9:30. I'm going to put the name in Google and find it.

Ted's Cracked Head

Breakfast in Chicago??

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:05 pm

Maxfields: 847-781-0300

700 E. Schaumburg Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194

This is about 3.5 miles from the draft venue and should be easy to find.

[ August 29, 2008, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Ted's Cracked Head ]
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King