Good thing Carolina gave Deangelo Williams all that money

Erok

Post by Erok » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 am

WTF.

11 rush attempts by Carolina

41 pass attempts by Carolina.

For the second week in a row Carolina goes pass heavy.

Newton has looked good, but not running the ball AT ALL is gonna catch up with them sooner rather than later.

3 INTs for the youngster too today.

I just cant believe they arent running AT ALL!

Erok

Post by Erok » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 am

This Steve Smith stuff is getting ridiculous too.

Hes just chucking it up and Smith is grabbing everything.

Gotta give it to Smith though man as GB bracketed him all game and he still got it done.

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER EXPECTED THIS?

WOW.

southpaw24

Post by southpaw24 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 am

Originally posted by Erok:
WTF.

11 rush attempts by Carolina

41 pass attempts by Carolina.

For the second week in a row Carolina goes pass heavy.

Newton has looked good, but not running the ball AT ALL is gonna catch up with them sooner rather than later.

3 INTs for the youngster too today.

I just cant believe they arent running AT ALL! Yeah, and I don't know how many snaps he was on the field for but every time I flipped over to that game, Stewart was on the field and not him.

Erok

Post by Erok » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm

With Newton surprisingly being this good, if they would run the ball more with Dee and Stew, this team could make a run at the playoffs.

If they are gonna have him chuck it 50 times a game, expect more 3 INT games.

weber7777

Post by weber7777 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm

hey williams is laughing all the way to the bank.

if they don't put him on the field, so be it he has like 30 mil guaranteed $..
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:46 am

yep we were talking about this all day yesterday....why do you give deangelo all that money and have him spilt time? it makes no sense. i think stewart actually looks better then deangelo...of course we haven't seen of deangelo yet...lol

erok, if you think carolina is going to "make a run at the playoffs" then you need to put the crack pipe down. put it down and walk away. teams are gearing up for the run with carolina. things will change very quickly for cam....teams will start playing more nickle coverage. hopefully that can free up deangelo for some carries.

some GM's in this league need to be fired right now:
- carolina's for signing deangelo to that huge contract when you already have stewart.
- buffalo's GM for drafting CJ spiller in the top 10 last year when you already had fred jackson and marshawn lynch, who are both better then spiller.
-the eagles GM, they already had two very good db's and then had to break the bank and sign asomugha...don't get me wrong the guy is a stud but the eagles need offensive line help very badly. vick is going to get killed back there (not that that is a bad thing, he is the only player who i actually root to get hurt but that is another story) plus their LB's might be the worst in the league. sometimes flash isn't the way to go.
- dallas' owner/GM, i would fire jerry jones but he is the owner and will never give up his GM duties...at least not all the way. dallas needs OL help and in a big way. romo has tons of weapons but if they can't keep him upright he can't throw to all of those weapons. two cracked ribs yesterday.....

SS

Post by SS » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 am

Stewart = trade bait...
2010 NFFC Classic Consolation Bracket 2nd Place