2009 - Tough FF Season?

pizzatyme

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko II:
i know the reason. i also know that no one wants to hear it. Does it start with an "L" and end with an "UCK" :D

Or is it this is finally the year the skilled fantasy players have risen to the top? :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

bobsgym13

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by bobsgym13 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:46 am

i know the reason. i also know that no one wants to hear it. Gekko,

If you do anything more than buy a FF mag and flip coins for WDIS, then you believe it is more than pure luck.

Granted, there are too many pats on the back for a WDIS that went well, or a player who broke out. That's just guys doing what guys do. Get over it. :D :D :D

We all know it's 90% luck. Let us talk about the other 10% like it's everything. Who cares. At some point you have to try getting up on the OTHER side of the bed. ;) ;) ;)

Bob

[ October 21, 2009, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Bob Squad ]
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

Gordon Gekko II

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:40 am

Originally posted by Bob Squad:
We all know it's 90% luck. Let us talk about the other 10% like it's everything. Who cares.

Bob bob - that is the best definition i've heard!!! really well done here :cool: :cool: :cool:

Gordon Gekko II

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by Gordon Gekko II » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:43 am

Originally posted by Just Russ:
Or is it this is finally the year the skilled fantasy players have risen to the top? :D this is another good one too!!! good one Russ.

man, i just had 2 big belly laughs. great job everyone!! :D

pizzatyme

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by pizzatyme » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:01 pm

quote:Originally posted by Just Russ:
Or is it this is finally the year the skilled fantasy players have risen to the top? :D this is another good one too!!! good one Russ.

man, i just had 2 big belly laughs. great job everyone!! :D
[/QUOTE];)
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Route Collectors

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:47 pm

quote:Originally posted by Bob Squad:
We all know it's 90% luck. Let us talk about the other 10% like it's everything. Who cares.

Bob bob - that is the best definition i've heard!!! really well done here :cool: :cool: :cool:
[/QUOTE]I 2nd the motion!

Diesel

2009 - Tough FF Season?

Post by Diesel » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Diesel:
GK, forgive my meaningless post. I've forgotten how poignant you are. I'll leave your threads for more meaningful, serious fantasy talk and keep my humor elsewhere. ...no harm was intended Big D, none at all...just having a bad day that's all...my apologies if you were offended as believe it or not that was not my intention...GK [/QUOTE]My day involved screaming matches with a laborer foreman who speaks mostly Arabic. I've been way too quick and ready to rumble lately because of the job I'm running. Just ask King of IQ about the run in with the guys at the rest stop in Maryland. They drove away thinking, "that was one crazy white boy".

Peace, Glenn.
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."