FI$HER SQUADS

KOTRAX

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by KOTRAX » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 am

Originally posted by PunchyPerry9:
Laurent Robinson will be a stud this year. I drafted him for both of my teams. 75 catches, 1100 yds, and 6 TDs. My prediction is that he has a better year than Avery. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! ATLANTA WOULD HAVE KEPT HIM IF HE HAD THAT MUCH POTENTIAL.

pizzatyme

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by pizzatyme » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 am

Fi$her,

I much prefer your Primetime team. However, I do like Schilens to far outperform his ADP and be a nice WR3 for you once he returns.

Good luck!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Ted's Cracked Head

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 am

Fisher,

I think you have competitive teams. They are a good example of the RB depth you can snag later on. All will be on the field and all have upside.

The owner who nails these picks after loading up at WR will have quite a fun year.

It is also why I believe the "Brady Plan" can work this year, especially in the 12 teamers.

Your Primetime team will likely need waiver wire help to fill your wr 5 - 7 spots.

I like the taking of Garcon but I would have rather have had one less Raider and maybe taken Collie to wrap up the Indy #3. That pass offense is a tad better than the Raiders so I may have left Murphy off for Collie.

Good Luck this year.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Ted's Cracked Head

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

Nice draft Todd. I didn't want to let Westy fall to you but I thought that Steve Smith was the better choice at 2.10 after taking MJD. We each had pretty nice starts. Good Luck.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

TradeStar28

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by Hard heads:
Vegas missed the Fishers!!!

Solid teams, although maybe not a big fan of the WR in the Classic.... Round 7 came and we wanted to get a flex with upside and we took leon washington at 7.11 over lendale white and sproles. The Wrs also dried up big time but we figured we would go with upside for that in round 8.
[/QUOTE]Leon at 7.11!!! :eek: (he went at 6.1 in my Chicago 3 Classic!) Wow, and I thought getting Kevin Smith at 3.11 was a gift!!

I gotta get back to NY!

As for your Classic team, I am not a fan of Cutler at all, but you have GREAT RB's and a stud TE. Your WR's could really hurt you guys, but I know you guys will pull it together.

Best of luck! :D
[/QUOTE]Thanx Billy, best of luck to you as well...

Usually in the 14 team Classic event, when you draft a TE in the 3rd or 4th round (in our case, we took Witten in the 4th (46th pick), it always makes your WR look like crap. But if you think about it, we have Colston and AB and think of Witten as the WR#3 in terms of point production (100 catches, 900 yards, 6 TDs) which is around 226 points. So basically, you are taking the 3rd WR , which in our case is either Burleson or Laurent or Schillens (when healthy) and hope they put up a good TEs type #s which would be like 160+ total points.

All I know is this, Gekk drafted a TE in the 4th round in 2004....lol

Most rosters that win the NFFC, you always end up scratching your head, and saying...."REALLY?"

We have drafted stack teams in the NFFC over the years and the amount of WDIS mistakes has cost us,,,,,this year we dont have to worry much about that :cool:

And finally, we think Cutler will be amazing in Chitown this year. 30+ TDs !!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Sandman62

FI$HER SQUADS

Post by Sandman62 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 pm

With only 25 TDs for Cutler last year while throwing to Marshall and Royal, you expect a LEAP of 5 going to Hester, Olsen and Bennett? Good luck w/ that! :D

I predict more like 22.