ONE of these backup RB's could be the difference

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by King of Queens:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BillyWaz:
[qb] Of course, the Giants upset the Cowboys the next day and we hosted the NFC Championship Game at Lambeau, with Brett wearing a freakin' black ski mask and having a Kleenex in his muffin the whole game. :mad: Hey, I was cold too and mad when my beer froze solid in the neck of my MGD bottle, but I sucked it up for four hours!! Why couldn't you, Brett?!! :mad:

Anyway, this whole charade is going on 2+ years now and seeing him in purple will be hilarious. It should provide for an interesting NFC North race this year and we'll all have some fun with this. But I'll always remain convinced that Brett knew that night that he'd never play for the Packers again at Lambeau and his family acted in that regard.
[/QUOTE]lol... Let it go already. Everytime the Packers (or a Packers player) are brought up, you seem compelled to use the opportunity to take anooooother "shot" at Favre. I believe by now everyone here has a pretty good idea where you stand. Give it a rest. :rolleyes:

davidd23

Post by davidd23 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 am

the answer is fred jackson
1- he will start the first 3 games, i believe its 3 games, (lynch suspension) and then it will take a few more weeks for lynch to get back into form. (thats almost half the season)
2- when they split later in the season jackson catches passes and is very solid

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 am

I like Jackson a lot too. I'm a little worried Rhodes could eat into his carries in those first three games but he should be no worse than a RB3 with strong RB2 potential in those games. Given his ADP, that makes him a fine pick. Worst-case scenario is you draft him, start him and if you're in a trading league, deal him to the Lynch owner (assuming that isn't you) after Week 3.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich