Satellite Auction

Estus Hood

Satellite Auction

Post by Estus Hood » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:35 pm

Will there be a Satelttie Auction league this year?

RI WORKHORSE

Satellite Auction

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:41 pm

Originally posted by Estus Hood:
Will there be a Satelttie Auction league this year? There could be if you start a thread for it....I will be this first sign up if you start it....

Alot of guys say that it's tough to do a auction online....but im game for it....I have never done the auction online And would love to try one.....

Johnny :D

P.S-If you don't want to start the thread and are serious about doing a online auction I will start one tomorrow......Let me know if you are serious and how much you want to start one for?
I.W
Johnny Frisella

GOD Loves You

Satellite Auction

Post by GOD Loves You » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:25 am

Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Estus Hood:
Will there be a Satelttie Auction league this year? Alot of guys say that it's tough to do a auction online....but im game for it....I have never done the auction online And would love to try one.....

P.S-If you don't want to start the thread and are serious about doing a online auction I will start one tomorrow......Let me know if you are serious and how much you want to start one for?
[/QUOTE]RI, the NFBC did a sat auction this season without any problems.....and I believe Greg already stated he would be willing to get one started if there were serious, competant, owners drafting.

I would guess if you started a thread, you would be able to get it filled up pretty fast, especially when more and more people are coming back to the mb's every day. I would love to join, but am already maxed out this year.

Wish you well in getting it started.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

RI WORKHORSE

Satellite Auction

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:45 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
quote:Originally posted by RI WORKHORSE:
quote:Originally posted by Estus Hood:
Will there be a Satelttie Auction league this year? Alot of guys say that it's tough to do a auction online....but im game for it....I have never done the auction online And would love to try one.....

[/QUOTE]RI, the NFBC did a sat auction this season without any problems.....and I believe Greg already stated he would be willing to get one started if there were serious, competant, owners drafting.

I would guess if you started a thread, you would be able to get it filled up pretty fast, especially when more and more people are coming back to the mb's every day. I would love to join, but am already maxed out this year.

Wish you well in getting it started.
[/QUOTE]Thanks GLY......I think they have done baseball auction drafts.....Im not sure if they have done a Auction yet with football.....I will set up a thread in a little while....I think after today with getting into the diesel BBDS and if im in the walla walla spot that this auction will be my last league if we can fill it up....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RiFF

Satellite Auction

Post by RiFF » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:52 am

Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
[QUOTE]...and I believe Greg already stated he would be willing to get one started if there were serious, competant, owners drafting.

I don't know about the competent part; but I'd be at least semi-serious. If you get one started I'd be willing to give it a try. How about a $100. online auction with winner getting free entry into 2007 $1250. Auction.

RI WORKHORSE

Satellite Auction

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:25 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by GOD Loves You:
[QUOTE]...and I believe Greg already stated he would be willing to get one started if there were serious, competant, owners drafting.

I don't know about the competent part; but I'd be at least semi-serious. If you get one started I'd be willing to give it a try. How about a $100. online auction with winner getting free entry into 2007 $1250. Auction.
[/QUOTE]Sounds good Riff.....$100 online auction,I will get working on the set up for this..... :D
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Satellite Auction

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:32 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
SNAKE would be interested in this if the draft date was right...thanks...SNAKE Snake I sent you a PM abut this league....

Johnny
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Route Collectors

Satellite Auction

Post by Route Collectors » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:25 am

Johnny....count me in as long as it doesn't conflict with the other million drafts coming up. :D I'll watch the threads for a date and time. Better yet...PM me with the details...if you don't mind. Thanks

Jeff

Tom Kessenich

Satellite Auction

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:20 pm

If there are enough people interested I'm sure we would consider it. The only advice I would give is that if you are going to enter it, make sure you are on a strong computer system with high-speed availability. That's the best way to avoid any potential online glitches.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich