STATS Employees

Diesel

STATS Employees

Post by Diesel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:08 am

I feel for the people over at STATS over the next 2-3 days. They have to enter probably around 50 leagues before the season starts on Thursday. And they really need to put them in by Tuesday or Wednesday, so everyone will have a chance to set their lineups. If there are any mistakes, STATS is going to need a full day to be able to fix it before the season starts too...For the employees at STATS, here's is a visual on the problems that may occur from typing so much over the next few days. 3 words: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome...lol

*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

joetreff

STATS Employees

Post by joetreff » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:16 am

If they have an excel spreadsheet import they should let us know. I am sure someone from each league has 15 minutes to type in their league and email it to Greg or Tom, who then could approve it and forward it to Stats.

ultimatefs

STATS Employees

Post by ultimatefs » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:26 am

The stickers have Stats ID numbers on them.

Should take 15 minutes per league...
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Ted's Cracked Head

STATS Employees

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:32 am

This is no big deal and to me they should be loaded within 48 hours no matter how big the event.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

Diesel

STATS Employees

Post by Diesel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:50 am

Yeah...I have no doubt that everything will be done in time...I just picture a group of STATS employees with coffee cups and/or cigarettes in front of them like air traffic controllers on their busiest day...lol
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

therealdeal

STATS Employees

Post by therealdeal » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:15 am

I offered my draft dominator export file for league 8 which they should be able to just copy and paste or however they want to do. I'm sure some laptop geek in just about every league has some similar file.
Low stakes leagues are a thing of the past.

Ted's Cracked Head

STATS Employees

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:41 am

I just picture a group of STATS employees with coffee cups and/or cigarettes in front of them like air traffic controllers on their busiest day...lol
Unfortuneately every day is their busiest day. On top of that they are critically staffed at almost every facility and the FAA is in the process of ensuring that the system fails totally in the near future. Not a good time to be an Air Traffic Controller.
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King