Thank You!!

Inf4life

Thank You!!

Post by Inf4life » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:35 pm

On behalf of Jeremy and myself, I wanna thank everyone for their words of encouragement throughout the week and your support.

We feel proud to be able to represent this contest. Being able to go against the best the fantasy world has to offer was a great experience in itself. But being able to be crowned champion is a whole different story.

We would also like to thank Greg and Tom for hosting and organizing this great contest. It is truly first class. Without all the hard work that you two guys do throughout the year none of this would be possible. Thank you very much.

We're proud to keep the trophy in Chicago this year. We're looking forward to meeting everyone in Chicago at the draft next year. And for those of you that will be playing in the NFBC this year, we will be in Las Vegas testing our baseball knowledge. So Shawn, if you have any tips please don't be bashful. Hahaha.

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time with your families and count down the days till next years draft, because I know I am.

[ December 25, 2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Go Getta ]
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

Shrink Attack

Thank You!!

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:15 pm

Shouldn't you be too drunk to write a coherent sentence at this point? ;)

Congrats Ryan, as you are a deserving Champion who represents the NFFC very well!

[ December 25, 2007, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: Shrink Attack ]
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Inf4life

Thank You!!

Post by Inf4life » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:16 am

Actually, I didn't have a drink at all last night. I couldn't even eat anything all day. Being sick and stressed out didn't help at all.

rkulaski

Thank You!!

Post by rkulaski » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:01 am

Go Gettas,

Congratulations from Rich and Chris (we were Chicago league something...5?)
Definitely had a great time this year even though we didnt win anything in the main event.

Ready to go to the NFBC in Chicago in March! good luck with baseball...has anyone ever won both the NFBC and NFFC??

Anyways, congrats on a dream year and Merry Christmas!

Eddiejag

Thank You!!

Post by Eddiejag » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:50 am

Good job Go Gettas' , i can only imagine waking up christmas mourninig winning the 1oo grand and all the stress over with. Merry Christmas
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

BONGIZMO

Thank You!!

Post by BONGIZMO » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:52 am

Now you can finally eat again and stop pacing...lol.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

Inf4life

Thank You!!

Post by Inf4life » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:59 am

Thank you everyone one. My stomach was still a little messed up today. At least now I can sit back and watch football normally. Go Cowboys!!