mikeybok

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by mikeybok » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
Try this Snake.

Flex?

Massaquoi or Mason? ...Mason without hesitation...GK
[/QUOTE]Yea ... but I hate playing guys I have to pull against (Min). I guess if he gets shut out ... that's good?
Hakuna Matata!

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

Get a coin w/ Bowe on one side and Braylon on the other. Flip it.

Sabretooth

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:28 am

Do I start Maclin over Antonio Bryant? Keep in mind that I already have Deshawn Jackson in the lineup. They do play the raiders :D

Sandman62

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:04 am

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Get a coin w/ Bowe on one side and Braylon on the other. Flip it. ...that's not a legitimate answer and won't count towards the running count here...as someone, somewhere once stated; BUCK UP!...that was a classic for those here that can recall...hehehe...GK [/QUOTE]I already gave my legit answer: ;)
Sit Bowe, as he is the least productive so far, faces the toughest pass D, and is likely playing in the worst weather conditions (windy/rainy).

I added Braylon for a coin toss because the weather in NJ is going to be just about as bad and his stats so far aren't much better than Bowe's. But most of that was on the Browns, so I still give him a slight nod over Bowe.

[ October 17, 2009, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Sandman62 ]

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:14 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Get a coin w/ Bowe on one side and Braylon on the other. Flip it. ...that's not a legitimate answer and won't count towards the running count here...as someone, somewhere once stated; BUCK UP!...that was a classic for those here that can recall...hehehe...GK [/QUOTE]I already gave my legit answer: ;)
Sit Bowe, as he is the least productive so far, faces the toughest pass D, and is likely playing in the worst weather conditions (windy/rainy).

I added Braylon for a coin toss because the weather in NJ is going to be just about as bad and his stats so far aren't much better than Bowe's. But most of that was on the Browns, so I still give him a slight nod over Bowe.
[/QUOTE]Mike,

Snake is chasing Me. That's why he's coming arcoss upset or pissing. Mike, Snake needs your help more than he knows, so Stop helping him. :D

I have my track shoes on, snake has no shot catching me in high grass. ;)

John

[ October 17, 2009, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Raiders ]