Start/Sit Week 6

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 am

Originally posted by Sabretooth:
Do I start Maclin over Antonio Bryant? Keep in mind that I already have Deshawn Jackson in the lineup. They do play the raiders :D Chris,

I would play Bryant even if you didn't have D-Jax playing. Although it was with Garcia, he ripped them up pretty good last year.

Good luck! :D

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:59 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Sabretooth:
Do I start Maclin over Antonio Bryant? Keep in mind that I already have Deshawn Jackson in the lineup. They do play the raiders :D Chris,

I would play Bryant even if you didn't have D-Jax playing. Although it was with Garcia, he ripped them up pretty good last year.

Good luck! :D
[/QUOTE]Agree. My question is Maclin, I have him in a ton of my teams, I'm not sure what to do with him this week? McCoy as well?

Is Maclin a Good Play? Is McCoy a Good play?
Just interested what others think, of course I'll do what I think is best come Sunday Morning.

Point wise what do each put up?

Thanks,

John

Sabretooth

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks for the input Billy and John. I am starting to have a lot of options as the season goes on. I have had Austin and maclin sitting on my bench since draft day. I guess this is as they say "a good problem to have".

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:45 am

Chris,

Also the Raiders are a PUTRID team that anyone can run on. Asomauga (sp?) and Johnson are two VERY good corners, so I guess what I am getting at is that Philly shouldn't have to pass much.
I just don't see more than 10-12 from Maclin, while Bryant probably has that as his floor this week.

And yes Chris, it is a VERY nice problem to have, and it will help you immensely with bye weeks and injuries (hopefully not).

[ October 17, 2009, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

Sabretooth

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Sabretooth » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:52 am

Thanks. Here is my other dilemma I have is if I start deshawn jackson and bryant do I add caldwell or maclin to that duo. I am leaning toward caldwell, its just hard to sit maclin fresh off his breakout game.

BillyWaz

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:12 am

Originally posted by Sabretooth:
Thanks. Here is my other dilemma I have is if I start deshawn jackson and bryant do I add caldwell or maclin to that duo. I am leaning toward caldwell, its just hard to sit maclin fresh off his breakout game. Chris,

I generally don't start two WR's from the same team unless absolutely necessary. Caldwell looks like he has gained Palmer's trust, so I would roll with him.

Again, the Raiders corners can get nasty, so I think Maclin is on your bench.

Then again, I have made a bunch of poor start/sit decisions this year (I guess it happens with so many teams), so you may want to ask someone else. ;)

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 am

On Maclin. It's tough to sit him after a huge week. But what did Maclin do the week before and the week before that?

The guys I have to start in his place, would not scare a HS Def. back. But that's right now the way I'm going. Not starting Maclin.

John

da bears

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by da bears » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 am

Here's a tough one:

Jacobs or Bradshaw. This is a PPR league with 1 point per reception for rbs.

Right now I have Bradshaw in the lineup.
Bauler Shot Caller

Raiders

Start/Sit Week 6

Post by Raiders » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:32 am

Originally posted by da bears:
Here's a tough one:

Jacobs or Bradshaw. This is a PPR league with 1 point per reception for rbs.

Right now I have Bradshaw in the lineup. Do you need a Home Run like last week? Or a single?