My Week 11 Vibes

Tom Kessenich

My Week 11 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:05 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
TK...as you are rather up there in terms of years, can you ever recall an NFL season that is even remotely close to the littany of injuries suffered by so many key players this year?...SNAKE Nope. Wildest season I've ever seen and experienced.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

sportsbettingman

My Week 11 Vibes

Post by sportsbettingman » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:52 am

Is ole' Ricky Williams worth a flyer, Tommy?

...and while I'm at it...how would you rank the top 5 most secretive/misleading coaches in the NFL?

Belichick and Shanahan would be in there.

~Lance

[ November 14, 2007, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: sportsbettingman ]
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Tom Kessenich

My Week 11 Vibes

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:13 am

I'd be very surprised if Williams had any meaningful value. I think Belichick is by far the best (or worst depending on your point of view). Shanahan's up there as well as is his protege Kubiak. Holmgren's another one who excels at misdirection.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Inf4life

My Week 11 Vibes

Post by Inf4life » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:02 am

I would like to point out that we can all see the difference between Brady and Manning now. Brady is obviously the better QB. He has never had a stable of WR's worth anything and he still put up good numbers and won 3 Super Bowl's. Manning loses Marvin and Clark and it seems like he didn't know what to do but force the ball to Reggie Wayne or dump it off, thus resulting in 6 interceptions. Now that Brady has quality WR's he is blowing the stat sheets up. Manning has always had Marvin, Brady has never had anyone. Brady 3 - Manning 1
2007 NFFC Classic Champion