2012 Thursday Games

weber7777

2012 Thursday Games

Post by weber7777 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Personally I believe u should do one for wed and one for Friday or Saturday ....you cannot do Friday only and wed only is horrible it's too early . To me the answer is clear
Check out fantasy football blog

www.weberfantasyfootball.com

weber7777

2012 Thursday Games

Post by weber7777 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Originally posted by weber:
quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Well said Paul.

If we do keep it on Fridays then the only thing that changes is that we have an additional burden of looking ahead to the game the following Thursday and making sure we have our options covered in case of an injury. If you have a kicker going the following Thursday and are worried about injuries then drop him and pick up a different kicker or else back him up. It just doesn't seem like it's that big of deal to me.

II can't argue that 2 WW periods isn't the most fair as it is very fair. It just ain't happening for me with the 20 leagues I was in last year.

Wayne Wayne, so if there are 2 WW periods you won't play?

If there is a Thursday only player WW you won't play?

I will think long and hard about whether to play here or not if there is a Friday only waiver wire.

Not really into carrying two kickers, nor am I into dropping a kicker that gives me double digit points just so I can cover a bye week if it falls on a Thursday. If it is a dime a dozen kicker, no problem :D

I also am not really into looking past the current week to try and fill a bye week kicker or DEF that might have their bye fall on a Thursday....THAT seems like way more work to me than having two waiver periods.

What really sucks is that Greg is in a tight spot, looks like he will lose customers no matter what he does...all because of STUPID Thursday Night games!
[/QUOTE]If there is only Friday I won't waste my $ I'll be done w NFFC no doubt
[/QUOTE]

weber7777

2012 Thursday Games

Post by weber7777 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:43 pm

quote:Originally posted by RedRyder:
quote:Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Well said Paul.

If we do keep it on Fridays then the only thing that changes is that we have an additional burden of looking ahead to the game the following Thursday and making sure we have our options covered in case of an injury. If you have a kicker going the following Thursday and are worried about injuries then drop him and pick up a different kicker or else back him up. It just doesn't seem like it's that big of deal to me.

II can't argue that 2 WW periods isn't the most fair as it is very fair. It just ain't happening for me with the 20 leagues I was in last year.

Wayne Wayne, so if there are 2 WW periods you won't play?

If there is a Thursday only player WW you won't play?

I will think long and hard about whether to play here or not if there is a Friday only waiver wire.

Not really into carrying two kickers, nor am I into dropping a kicker that gives me double digit points just so I can cover a bye week if it falls on a Thursday. If it is a dime a dozen kicker, no problem :D

I also am not really into looking past the current week to try and fill a bye week kicker or DEF that might have their bye fall on a Thursday....THAT seems like way more work to me than having two waiver periods.

What really sucks is that Greg is in a tight spot, looks like he will lose customers no matter what he does...all because of STUPID Thursday Night games!
[/QUOTE]If there is only Friday I won't waste my $ I'll be done w NFFC no doubt
[/QUOTE]Let me clarify i wouldn't play in any league that did this . Whatever league opens up 2 periods that's the league I'll play in if both do I'll play in both !!!

weber7777

2012 Thursday Games

Post by weber7777 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Personally I believe u should do one for wed and one for Friday or Saturday ....you cannot do Friday only and wed only is horrible it's too early . To me the answer is clear

Greg Ambrosius

2012 Thursday Games

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Personally I believe u should do one for wed and one for Friday or Saturday ....you cannot do Friday only and wed only is horrible it's too early . To me the answer is clear Mike, this is one of the options. Check out the thread with the 6 options and feel free to vote there. Thanks.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius