Brandon Marshall and Andre Johnson

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Originally posted by GK:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
If anyone has this combo, you may be able to start deciding where to spend the 100K. :D

I'm just so happy I played against Andre in the $650 auction today!!! :mad:

Oh, and way to show up for your fantasy owners today Randy Moss!! :mad: :mad: Yep of course there is a team in the NFFC classic in the chase for the 100K with that combo. :eek:

The lucky team was "Diesel" and the guy also has Ray Rice. Lucky for the rest of us in the chase for the 100K Aaron Rodgers had a bad day for him.
[/QUOTE]...no sweat here as that's just a running head start for his team in the three week sprint - not even one down and still two to go...GK
[/QUOTE]Looks like he isn't even top dog for the week as master Chief put up 207.6 to his 203.8, oh wait Diesel has Philly D

GOD Loves You

Post by GOD Loves You » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by GK:
...btw, I nearly watched this whole game and I could count on one hand (one finger?) the number of targets the other Denver wideouts besides Marshall actually received...it was simply incredible!...GK I didn't see it, but I imagine Marshall had 30+ targets? [/QUOTE]Around 28 targets. I watched much of the game as well and Orton really didn't look to anyone besides Marshall. I expected a big day from him, but nothing like 50+ pts.

In one league, I played a team with Marshall, C.J., Rice, Brees, Titans D, etc....needless to say, my team didn't win.
FAITH IS NOT BELIEVING THAT GOD CAN....
IT IS KNOWING THAT HE WILL

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by Sandman62:
Not so lucky for those of us who have Rodgers. :(

And while we're thanking stud players... thanks a LOT Reggie Wayne for sucking royally the past month! Yep I had a bad day in many leagues today because of Rodgers. Also Moss really screwed me over in couple of leagues. :( :(
[/QUOTE]Moss looks like the same player who dogged it in Oakland. He looks like he's not even having fun out there. Is he running out of any of his routes? It doesn't look like it. He's been a bummer for fantasy teams since that New Orleans Monday Night Game and he just doesn't seem into it at all. Something is bugging him and you can see the lack of effort because of it. Crazy.
[/QUOTE]I saw the same thing...may be a result of a selfish player seeing Wes Welker get like 3-to-1 targets over the last month?

It's not like the Wes-Wleker-plan doesn't wins games, as New England is 5 wins out of 6 games when Wes gets 10 or more receptions.

He may be showing his true colors after being on the same team and hearing the same ra-ra locker room speak a couple years in a row.
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 am

For the record, the team, "Diesel" who's doing well right now is NOT me. You'd be mistaken if you thought I had any part of a winning fantasy team in the NFFC 2009.

*Thanks, Blackhand, for the voicemail asking if it were my team. I'd love to say yes, but my teams stank across the board this year.

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."