It is over Snake!!!!!

TradeStar28

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:57 am

Originally posted by the snake:
Waz...it's me now, Glenn...wow man, I'm truly sorry about that (and others), post as my alter ego (whom I am NOT responsible for in any way), SNAKE took over...I will do my utmost to insure that it does not happen again but unfortunately, I can not make you any promises that it won't occur again in the future...you see I have been diagnosed with a personality crisis disorder whereas my alter ego, this horrid creature called SNAKE, simply takes over and consumes/controls me...it has been said that this is a direct manifestation of my competitive nature and passion for FF...again, my sincerest of apologies but I am trying, Billy, I am trying...glenn Deep down inside, I knew Glenn was a good guy !

Happy to see the Snake character gone, maybe you crapped him out of ya...it is all good :D

Welcome aboard Glenn, and I look forward to having sophisticated chat with a savvy person like yourself.

:D
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Route Collectors

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by Route Collectors » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:09 pm

Pssssst...Hey Snake, over here. Word has it that Greg is doing mid season leagues. What an opportunity to go man up with all your MB rivals.

I'll bet we can talk BWazz,Tamu,Fi$her and the gang into one more league. Let;s settle the score once and for all. No more bets that no one takes, just straight points for 13 weeks.

So what do you say - are you SNAKE enough for it?

King of Queens

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by King of Queens » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:39 pm

A midseason league without SNAKE would be sorely lacking. I'm in 7 NFFC leagues, but none with this character. That needs to change RIGHT NOW. Let's go SNAKE -- we want to see what you've really got, and how early you'll be taking Willie Parker (perhaps the late 1st round?????).

What a great opportunity this would be for SNAKE to prove, once and for all, that he knows more than the rest of the message board regulars. That said, I predict he's too chicken chit to show up.

Eddiejag

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by Eddiejag » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:43 am

Come on snake lets show them that NY 6 IS NO JOKE. I would think sack would get in too.
Think of putting billy waz as# , route c, fish, and the king of coming out of the closet, something like that. THE MESSAGE BOARD ALONE IS WORTH IT. LETS GO.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

King of Queens

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by King of Queens » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:01 am

B- ??? Hahahahahaha

This will be more than a little amusing

Route Collectors

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by Route Collectors » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:00 am

Originally posted by the snake:
LLCoolEddieJ...SNAKE will reconsider his perhaps too abrupt negative response to these shananigans since you have specially requested it and IF Wazass participates along with these other cast of B- characters with the emphasis on RECONSIDER....SNAKE Yeah, bring on your NY buddies. I only mentioned a half dozen or so players anyway, so we still need players. The friendly competition will do the soul good.

mikeybok

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by mikeybok » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:28 am

Speaking of NY buddies ... Hey Diesel ... how great would 7 NY's vs 7 Chicago's be (of course we get Billy Wasa-- :D this year!
Hakuna Matata!

jeff.price4

It is over Snake!!!!!

Post by jeff.price4 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:57 am

K-Rob will end up being HUGE this year as the Vikes #1 WR & FA pickup of the year leading many a savvy FF'er to a title belt and on hand $$$ for their wives/gay misteress lovers to spend... So, you're saying you'd rather have K-Rob than Williamson?