Originally posted by Sound Advice:
quote:Originally posted by Tony Clifton:
WEDNESDAY, JULY 26:
$250 SATELLITE LEAGUE, PAY TOP THREE SPOTS, 7 p.m. EST
1. Michael Lins, Hillsborough, New Jersey
2. Richard Clemenson, Clifton Park, New York
3. Tony Clifton, Staten Island, New York
4. Jules McClean

I'd like to see this league get filled so I can pop my cherry in the NFFC satellites. Tony Clifton is in the building. 10 more signups please. Do you have to be from NY or NJ? Or can you sign-up if you just like to beat folks from there?
[/QUOTE]Sound, you can be from any place, any city, to join these satellites. Only in the team events, do you have to be from a certain city...These satellites are every man/woman for themselves.

[ July 17, 2006, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Diesel ]
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

Greg Ambrosius

2006 NFFC Satellite League Signup List

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:11 pm

Okay, we got two more entries tonight for the July 26th Satellite Leagues. Anthony Resino of Franklinville, New Jersey becomes our fifth signup for the $250 league on Wednesday, July 26th and Glenn Peters of North Mankato, Minnesota becomes our fourth signup for the $100 winner-take-all for a 2007 NFFC entry Satellite League also on Wednesday, July 26th. Let's fill those leagues up before next week and get the drafting season underway. Thanks guys.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:21 am

Originally posted by Lightning Fast Whip:
quote:Originally posted by 4D:
quote:Originally posted by Lightning Fast Whip:
I realize I have little identity here A perfect match for your game. [/QUOTE]HAHA You win our league AFTER I leave and I have to listen to your weak smack? STFU ..and If you are wanting to Assume The Position consider this an invitation to a draft date July 26th at MDC. Or will you still be waiting for VVV to prepare your cheetsheets and not be ready by then?
[/QUOTE]Whip, don't think I'm doing any satellites. Why not join the big game in Chicago? You won't even need a hotel room. I'll put you up here.

Oh, and obviously you knew what you were doing, leaving the league. It's good to see you know your limitations.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

LFW

Post by LFW » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:47 am

Thanks for the offer 4D...it's appreciated...I'm not sure about this year but I'll give it some thought.

HEY!, just a minute....should I be offended that you think I'm an easy mark and you're willing to put up with me at your house just hoping to soften up your Chicago league? :eek: :mad:
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:38 am

Greg - Please move me from the $250 8/17 draft to the $250 Draft Champions draft taking place on 8/20. The 8/17 date is no longer good for me. Thanks!

Pete

Sound Advice

Post by Sound Advice » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:00 am

Greg -
What about the July 27th (Thursday) $100 and $250 leagues? Are they still opened?

Thanks,
dennis

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:41 pm

Originally posted by Jersey Dawg:
Greg - Please move me from the $250 8/17 draft to the $250 Draft Champions draft taking place on 8/20. The 8/17 date is no longer good for me. Thanks!

Pete Bump....

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:26 am

This thread is also updated with the latest signups on page 1. We have six signups for Wednesday's $250 league and four for the $100 league. Let me know if you have any interest in either league before Monday and we'll try to fill both. If not, we'll see if we can fill one of them by possibly combining them in the $100 league. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:13 am

New Satellite League signups include:

Dennis Cassidy of Lee's Summit, Missouri is our sixth signup for the $250 league on Wednesday, July 26th and the first for our $100 league on Thursday, July 27th. Thanks for joining the NFFC David and we'll see if we can get at least one of those filled.

David Sussman of Old Bethpage, New York is already signed up for our $1,000 Satellite League and now he's become our third signup for the $250 league on Wednesday, Aug. 16th. Thanks David and we'll fill this one up.

Albert Benavidez of San Jose, California becomes our seventh signup for the $100 Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 2nd. Albert is new to the NFFC and we wish him best of luck in this winner-take-all league.

Ryan Hess of Levittown, Pennsylvania becomes our eighth signup for that $100 winner-take-all Satellite League on Wednesday, Aug. 2nd. Ryan has also signed up for the $250 Satellite League on Thursday, Aug. 17th. Thanks Ryan and good luck in both events.

LFW

Post by LFW » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:21 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
This thread is also updated with the latest signups on page 1. We have six signups for Wednesday's $250 league and four for the $100 league. Let me know if you have any interest in either league before Monday and we'll try to fill both. If not, we'll see if we can fill one of them by possibly combining them in the $100 league. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested. Greg you added the $100 league signups to Aug 2nd draft. I sort of thought when you posted 4 for $100 draft you meant the one THIS Wednesday July 26TH. Was this just a mistake or are all these signing up for the ones in 11days instead of in 4 days? thanks
The TYRUNT of CDM Fantasy Sports Football Challenge and High Roller Football Contests!