Thanks For The Shout Out On The FBG Boards, Gordon

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 19, 2005 7:26 am

Nag, your last post on the WCOFF board about the Footballguys.com post is hilarious. The **** wasn't a swear word, it was just our call letters, right? That's still hilarious.

Someone should reply to the masses that there is no lawsuit between the NFLPA and Kahuna Sports. They were told to cease operations at the end of the year or face penalties and they chose to fold the company. There is no pending lawsuit or litigation or anything else. They took the choice given to them.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu May 19, 2005 8:07 am

Greg and Tom,

You guys and the guys from WCOFF should EMBRACE the differences and form an All-Star draft.

You could have the 6 best from there and the 6 best from here and have at it in an annual, POINTS WIN competition!

BEST OF THE BEST!

Just an idea, not sure if they'd be up for it or not... With it being TOTAL points, you guys could decide on it being a 13 Team Draft! lol..
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Thu May 19, 2005 8:56 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Nag, your last post on the WCOFF board about the Footballguys.com post is hilarious. The **** wasn't a swear word, it was just our call letters, right? That's still hilarious.;)
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu May 19, 2005 9:00 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Greg and Tom,

You guys and the guys from WCOFF should EMBRACE the differences and form an All-Star draft.

You could have the 6 best from there and the 6 best from here and have at it in an annual, POINTS WIN competition!

BEST OF THE BEST!

Just an idea, not sure if they'd be up for it or not... With it being TOTAL points, you guys could decide on it being a 13 Team Draft! lol.. Mr. Legacy - It wouldn't be much of a challenge IMO.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu May 19, 2005 10:00 am

Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Greg and Tom,

BEST OF THE BEST!

Just an idea, not sure if they'd be up for it or not... With it being TOTAL points, you guys could decide on it being a 13 Team Draft! lol.. You are correct that one day maybe we will find a way to work together and create a Best of the Best competition. I'd love to get our top players involved in a champions contest with their top players and give something back to the players. Kind of like a year-end Jeopardy champions event. The fact that we have different formats could cause a problem, but you never know. The 13-team compromise is an interesting thought.

Just so you know Team Legacy, I've always felt this market was big enough for several successful high-stakes games, just like the market is big enough to support several successful magazines, online games, content sites, etc. I embrace competition as a sign that the market is strong and has staying power, not that someone is taking my customer away from me. If I do my job, my retention rate and growth rate will be strong. So we don't put asterisks where competing names would be and we believe the WCOFF and the NFFC will both be successful for many years to come. Over the years, I think many people like yourself will find a way to play both.

Both are great contests. I just happen to be better looking than both Lenny and Emil! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Team Legacy

Post by Team Legacy » Thu May 19, 2005 10:33 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Team Legacy:
Greg and Tom,

BEST OF THE BEST!

Just an idea, not sure if they'd be up for it or not... With it being TOTAL points, you guys could decide on it being a 13 Team Draft! lol.. I embrace competition as a sign that the market is strong and has staying power, not that someone is taking my customer away from me. If I do my job, my retention rate and growth rate will be strong.
[/QUOTE]GREAT CHARACTER TRAITS!
I just happen to be better looking than both Lenny and Emil! :D This is USELESS without pics! :D

[ May 19, 2005, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Team Legacy ]
Twitter: @ScottFantasy

Robert Zarzycki

Post by Robert Zarzycki » Mon May 23, 2005 5:47 am

Can anybody say RAW vs. WAR? -z-
Robert Zarzycki
Author of Drafting To Win & Fantasy Football's Big Six (AuthorHouse.com)

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Mon May 23, 2005 7:55 am

Originally posted by Nag':
Can't wait to see Gekko get abused by the FBG sharks - only a matter of time. Their favorite bait is arrogance and we all know Gekko's got plenty to spare Didn't take long, did it?

FBG boards

[ May 23, 2005, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Nag' ]
For Players. By Players.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon May 23, 2005 10:49 am

Didn't take long, did it?

FBG boards if that's your sharks, my daughter's softball team can come with more than that. please nag

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Mon May 23, 2005 10:51 am

Can't wait to see Gekko get abused by the FBG sharks - only a matter of time.
FBG boards our mutual friend told me that you are taking notes on what i say. looks like you never really get out of school. class will be in session again soon.