Dexter McCluster

Max Factor

Dexter McCluster

Post by Max Factor » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 am

Originally posted by Sandman62:
It didn't. Full PPR in 12-team formats, still .5 in 14s is my understanding. Mine too!!!!
Jeff Potok

Quahogs

Dexter McCluster

Post by Quahogs » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am

BUMP Greg, can we get some clarification here please ? thanks

hammer

Dexter McCluster

Post by hammer » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am

He's a RB in the STATS software... when I called STATS to confirm during a recent draft the representative confirned his RB listing would be his position

Greg Ambrosius

Dexter McCluster

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 am

Originally posted by hammer:
He's a RB in the STATS software... when I called STATS to confirm during a recent draft the representative confirned his RB listing would be his position He's a running back as stated. I'm not sure where the confusion came from in New York, but we apologize. He's an RB as stated here and everywhere in our software. Good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

joetreff

Dexter McCluster

Post by joetreff » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:41 am

The confusion came from the stickers being yellow and saying WR on them. The facilitator saying he is a WR and Tom K. telling us he was a WR. Other than that it was pretty clear he was a rb.

Quahogs

Dexter McCluster

Post by Quahogs » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by hammer:
He's a RB in the STATS software... when I called STATS to confirm during a recent draft the representative confirned his RB listing would be his position He's a running back as stated. I'm not sure where the confusion came from in New York, but we apologize. He's an RB as stated here and everywhere in our software. Good luck all. [/QUOTE]Very good Greg thanks for the confirmation. Great event in NYC. Tom and the Stats crew put on a top notch event. Again. :cool:

Greg Ambrosius

Dexter McCluster

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:10 am

Originally posted by felixflamingo:
The confusion came from the stickers being yellow and saying WR on them. The facilitator saying he is a WR and Tom K. telling us he was a WR. Other than that it was pretty clear he was a rb. Correct, the stickers threw us off here in LV too, but those aren't lined up with NFFC rules. That happens before.

Tom admits he had a brain fart at that point!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius