NFFC Draft Spots Will Now Be Revealed!!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 am

Originally posted by chriseibl:
that math is a little off considering 6 was the last choice for a lot of people. i haven't looked at what other people have been submitting for kds, but i would guess the vast majority chose 6 or 7 meaning whoever was the last name drawn in each league was likely to end up in one of those slightly less desirable spots. Correct.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Soupdog

Post by Soupdog » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by chriseibl:
that math is a little off considering 6 was the last choice for a lot of people. i haven't looked at what other people have been submitting for kds, but i would guess the vast majority chose 6 or 7 meaning whoever was the last name drawn in each league was likely to end up in one of those slightly less desirable spots. Correct. [/QUOTE]The draft KDS preference tendencies definitely have a huge difference on the probability.

Soupdog

Post by Soupdog » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:52 am

Originally posted by Soupdog:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by chriseibl:
that math is a little off considering 6 was the last choice for a lot of people. i haven't looked at what other people have been submitting for kds, but i would guess the vast majority chose 6 or 7 meaning whoever was the last name drawn in each league was likely to end up in one of those slightly less desirable spots. Correct. [/QUOTE]The draft KDS preference tendencies definitely have a huge difference on the probability.
[/QUOTE]I sohuld huge influence, not difference on the probability.