SUPPORT THE NFFC AND FFPC IN 2011

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
quote:Originally posted by Hells Satans:
If my wife knew how much I supported the NFFC and FFPC, I'd be in deep **** Man, do I hear you loud and clear on this one... ;) [/QUOTE]Based on income earned, I don't think anyone comes close to matching my %age. And I will continue to do that here EVERY year.

[ August 17, 2011, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

texasducks69

Post by texasducks69 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:28 am

Originally posted by fflmaster:
Greg

I think very highly of you for stating this, but I don't think the same statement would be made by the owners over at the ffpc.

Not saying they are wrong for not doing this, as they want the people over there. I understand that totally.

Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players and will get close to a sell out. they don't even talk about the wcoff anymore and are past it.

I think the time is really against you at this point to get those 800 players and maybe people need to be told to play at the nffc only.

We need more signups here at the nffc. If people have the money for two teams then play here.

I know the ffpc put on a full course press for players to leave the wcoff and play there. I didn't see anything from them saying play at both or either.

The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc.

We need the same and people need to start pumping the nffc over there.

I will start doing this today. The best thing you could do to help the NFFC is to be quiet.

Your need to post things like "Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players" show how ill informed you are.

"The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc." This statement is just not true.

"people need to be told to play at the nffc only" Nobody needs to be TOLD where to play.

Your desire to turn this into one contest vs the other is laughable. We don't have the same second grade desires that you seem to have.

If the players in un NFFC wanted a mascot, they wouldn't choose you, Again the best thing you can do to help the NFFC growth is to be very quiet and not let anyone know you play here.

[ August 17, 2011, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: The Yellow Line is Unofficial ]

venoots

Post by venoots » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by venoots:
the problrm is my money is tied up with the wcoff-$5200 and I as I am sure many players are hands are tied, I refuse to pay for a league on a credit card. So I am out for 2011 :( There is no doubt that we're hearing a lot of this. The list of 180 draft spots that were announced on Monday night included mostly rollovers where guys felt they already had their HSFF teams paid for. They don't have the money to dip in for another team or two, or if they do, they don't feel they should have to do it. The frustration on the other end of the phone from folks I'm talking with is unbelievable. They feel like a crime has been committed against them and they want retribution, not a winning fantasy team in 2011.

My fear is that we lose a lot of you folks not only for this year but well beyond. This was always my fear. This is a burn that will last a long, long, long time with the players. I just don't know what else we can do to make it up to them. Again, we will stay true to our business plan and not make the situation worse and hopefully by offering first class quality events and contests these customers will one day return to us or someone else.

I wish you best of luck. I wish there was something I could do to help. Not receiving your prize money or teams promised is hurting all of us, players and game operators alike. But obviously you guys are taking the hit most of all. Sorry again.
[/QUOTE]

venoots

Post by venoots » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 am

Originally posted by venoots:
quote:Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by venoots:
the problrm is my money is tied up with the wcoff-$5200 and I as I am sure many players are hands are tied, I refuse to pay for a league on a credit card. So I am out for 2011 :( There is no doubt that we're hearing a lot of this. The list of 180 draft spots that were announced on Monday night included mostly rollovers where guys felt they already had their HSFF teams paid for. They don't have the money to dip in for another team or two, or if they do, they don't feel they should have to do it. The frustration on the other end of the phone from folks I'm talking with is unbelievable. They feel like a crime has been committed against them and they want retribution, not a winning fantasy team in 2011.

My fear is that we lose a lot of you folks not only for this year but well beyond. This was always my fear. This is a burn that will last a long, long, long time with the players. I just don't know what else we can do to make it up to them. Again, we will stay true to our business plan and not make the situation worse and hopefully by offering first class quality events and contests these customers will one day return to us or someone else.

I wish you best of luck. I wish there was something I could do to help. Not receiving your prize money or teams promised is hurting all of us, players and game operators alike. But obviously you guys are taking the hit most of all. Sorry again.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]I wish there was a way also, maybe a miracle will happen and a pigeon will deliver my check before opening day, It is my own fault for keeping the money in my account and using as play money the past few years to save the tax payment which I guess was wrong also. :eek: I think there may be a jump in signups now that the news over there is more clear, :mad:

Old School

Post by Old School » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
quote:Originally posted by fflmaster:
Greg

I think very highly of you for stating this, but I don't think the same statement would be made by the owners over at the ffpc.

Not saying they are wrong for not doing this, as they want the people over there. I understand that totally.

Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players and will get close to a sell out. they don't even talk about the wcoff anymore and are past it.

I think the time is really against you at this point to get those 800 players and maybe people need to be told to play at the nffc only.

We need more signups here at the nffc. If people have the money for two teams then play here.

I know the ffpc put on a full course press for players to leave the wcoff and play there. I didn't see anything from them saying play at both or either.

The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc.

I will start doing this today. The best thing you could do to help the NFFC is to be quiet.

Your need to post things like "Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players" show how ill informed you are.

"The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc." This statement is just not true.

"people need to be told to play at the nffc only" Nobody needs to be TOLD where to play.

Your desire to turn this into one contest vs the other is laughable. We don't have the same second grade desires that you seem to have.

If the players in un NFFC wanted a mascot, they wouldn't choose you, Again the best thing you can do to help the NFFC growth is to be very quiet and not let anyone know you play here.
[/QUOTE]Ditto.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:43 am

Don't beat yourself up over leaving money on account. I demanded mine and was processed January 24th and we are in the same boat, apparently the WCOFFtitanic atm. :/
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am

I'll also add that Iwill play in both events (NFFC/FFPC) even though WCOFF has yet to pay me. The biggest issue outside of not being paid my winnings is the heat I feel from my spouse who has long supported my playing due to my sharing in the success.

Not being paid several thousand dollars is not computing in her mind nor is she accepting of the risk/reward of my investments in HSFF atm.

This issue no doubt is probably forcing a number of gamers from our industry and that's sad too.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

fflmaster

Post by fflmaster » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
quote:Originally posted by fflmaster:
Greg

[/QUOTE]Ditto.
[/QUOTE]Ouch I guess you told me.

I stand by my statement as IMHO the ffpc would rather dominate the hsff arena then help promote both contests.

Greg and Tom are fantastic owners and I hope this contest as well as the ffpc flourish.

I am not against the ffpc at all. I want both places to very successful.

I would like both locations to have equal members

[ August 17, 2011, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: fflmaster ]
its nice to be the master

RC Techies

Post by RC Techies » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

i play in the FFPC and the NFCC. A lot of the players do. I simply don't agree that the FFPC players have it in for the NFFC. They are two different contests. I would encourage all players to play in both, even if it is only satellites. I think that both contests will continue to grow. What will turn me off the NFFC is the continued bashing of people who play in the FFPC. If I see any bashing of the NFFC on the FFPC boards, then I will respond in a like manner to that also.

John