SUPPORT THE NFFC AND FFPC IN 2011

Baker Boy

Post by Baker Boy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:22 am

Originally posted by thegambler:
[ FFLMASTER IS MY BROTHER......[/QB]And you guys grew up very close to a power plant, right?

[ August 18, 2011, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Baker Boy ]

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 am

Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
Gamblin' Man...I don't know who you are and have no perceived notions whatsoever about you (I also don't judge folks)...as the unofficial Peace & Harmony Gatekeeper of this MB, I would just like to offer an unsolicited suggestion that you simply start afresh here, just be cool, stay positive and it'll all be good, man...the LOUDER you speak on this MB the more akin we here will be to that other contest's MB :rolleyes: ...take it from someone who knows this through some firsthand experience(s)... you know what i agree with you....its not worth it. going back and forth with the same stupid comments from all of us.

i am here to play fantasy football not argue with people.

john and OS, i am done with it guys. lets just play fasntasy football and let our teams do the talking. i am hoping one of you are in my league this year. we will have a lot of fun

[ August 18, 2011, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: thegambler ]

Old School

Post by Old School » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am

quote:Originally posted by fflmaster:
quote:Originally posted by Old School:
quote:Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
quote:Originally posted by fflmaster:
Greg

I think very highly of you for stating this, but I don't think the same statement would be made by the owners over at the ffpc.

Not saying they are wrong for not doing this, as they want the people over there. I understand that totally.

Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players and will get close to a sell out. they don't even talk about the wcoff anymore and are past it.

I think the time is really against you at this point to get those 800 players and maybe people need to be told to play at the nffc only.

We need more signups here at the nffc. If people have the money for two teams then play here.

I know the ffpc put on a full course press for players to leave the wcoff and play there. I didn't see anything from them saying play at both or either.

The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc.

We need the same and people need to start pumping the nffc over there.

I will start doing this today. The best thing you could do to help the NFFC is to be quiet.

Your need to post things like "Actually those over there are over this and feel it's now beneath them as they are now over 500 players" show how ill informed you are.

"The players of the ffpc have been all over the wcoff boards about how players should be playing at the ONLY hsff contest that matters the ffpc." This statement is just not true.

"people need to be told to play at the nffc only" Nobody needs to be TOLD where to play.

Your desire to turn this into one contest vs the other is laughable. We don't have the same second grade desires that you seem to have.

If the players in un NFFC wanted a mascot, they wouldn't choose you, Again the best thing you can do to help the NFFC growth is to be very quiet and not let anyone know you play here.
[/QUOTE]Ditto.
[/QUOTE]Ouch I guess you told me.

I stand by my statement as IMHO the ffpc would rather dominate the hsff arena then help promote both contests.

Greg and Tom are fantastic owners and I hope this contest as well as the ffpc flourish.

I am not against the ffpc at all. I want both places to very successful.

I would like both locations to have equal members
[/QUOTE]what a shock al, you got put in your place by two ffpc guys.....lol.

lets face it you have a different breed here then over at the ffpc. those guys are crazy loyal to alex and dave. the people here seem to only care about the nffc and could care less if they grow or not.
[/QUOTE]I'm not an "FFPC guy" . Check before you post stupid statements. I have no loyalty to any owner . Only to find the safest places to play. I have played NFFC for a number of years and still do. I do not see anyone bashing the NFFC at the FFPC, only folks who speak highly of them like myself.

You defended WCFF when it was well past the time to do so.

FFLMASTER ( a misnomer) posted something I think is inflamatory. that's all

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am

no more negative from me.....lets play football and have fun this year.

i don't care if you play the ffpc or here we all have the same goal in mind and that is: having fun, winning some money and getting paid.

good luck to all and hope to see most of you in vegas

[ August 18, 2011, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: thegambler ]

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 am

VEGAS BABY!!!!!!

texasducks69

Post by texasducks69 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 am

quote:Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial:
]Andy,

C'mon. You used to get upset at people on the FFPC boards for taking shots (often justified) at the WCOFF. Yet when your brother comes on these boards and takes unjustified shots at the FFPC, and tries to pick one contest versus another it's perfectly fine.

That's the heights of hypocrisy.

John john, nice talking to you yesterday btw....

show me where al takes a shot at the fppc in his post? i don't need to defend him at all.....but if he writes something i agree with i will chime in on that.

he can do what he wants.....he is still trying to get me to play a main event team over at the ffpc as well as here. so he might take shots (as you see it) but he is still probably going to do at least one main event team over there.

i also love how you have to point out that he is my brother,,,,,,is that to get people on your side: "see the gambler defending his borther" lol. not sure what him being my brother has to do with his or my post's but if that makes you feel better to say it then fine with me.

FFLMASTER IS MY BROTHER......there you go john
[/QUOTE]I couldn't care less who's your brother. If you don't see Al's post as taking shots at the FFPC. and pitting one contest versus another ( ironically in a thread about playing both contests) then were just too far apart to continue this. See you in Vegas

Baker Boy

Post by Baker Boy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 am

quote:Originally posted by The FF Maestro:
Gamblin' Man...I don't know who you are and have no perceived notions whatsoever about you (I also don't judge folks)...as the unofficial Peace & Harmony Gatekeeper of this MB, I would just like to offer an unsolicited suggestion that you simply start afresh here, just be cool, stay positive and it'll all be good, man...the LOUDER you speak on this MB the more akin we here will be to that other contest's MB :rolleyes: ...take it from someone who knows this through some firsthand experience(s)... you know what i agree with you....its not worth it. going back and forth with the same stupid comments from all of us.

john and baker, i am done with it guys. lets just play fasntasy football and let our teams do the talking. i am hoping one of you are in my league this year. we will have a lot of fun
[/QUOTE]Switch your 6pm Vegas draft to 2pm on the 9th and you'll get your wish. Otherwise you have to come to Chicago on the 3rd.

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 am

Originally posted by Baker Boy:
quote:Originally posted by thegambler:
quote:Originally posted by The FF Maestro:

john and baker, i am done with it guys. lets just play fasntasy football and let our teams do the talking. i am hoping one of you are in my league this year. we will have a lot of fun
[/QUOTE]Switch your 6pm Vegas draft to 2pm on the 9th and you'll get your wish. Otherwise you have to come to Chicago on the 3rd.
[/QUOTE]suppose to play golf that morning with van and the other guys from ffpc....not sure i would make it back by then.

either way good luck this year