SUPPORT THE NFFC AND FFPC IN 2011

Baker Boy

Post by Baker Boy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 am

Ok Andy, good luck this year

I think this NFFC v FFPC is a non- issue. I don't see bashing on either board towards these 2 events except by,,,,,. Why should there be ?

I think its great that the events are being held next door to each other this year so on Friday I can split my drafts easily.

Am really looking forward to Vegas.

fflmaster

Post by fflmaster » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:12 am

Originally posted by The Yellow Line is Unofficial: Andy,

C'mon. You used to get upset at people on the FFPC boards for taking shots (often justified) at the WCOFF. Yet when your brother comes on these boards and takes unjustified shots at the FFPC, and tries to pick one contest versus another it's perfectly fine.

That's the heights of hypocrisy.

John[/qb]john, i didn't post anything to be negative about the ffpc and this is my last post on this topic.

i meant the ffpc cares about the ffpc. guess what, i own a few businesses and i care only about what i own. i don't care about my competition.

do i keep an eye on what they are doing and what is going on in the business? YES

show me one post from the ffpc that states 'SUPPORT THE NFFC' anywhere.

this is my feeling. i don't have any ill-will toward the ffpc and as andy has stated i want to play in both contest and have been trying to figure out a way to do this.

HOW DO I SAY THIS SO IT GETS THRU. I THINK THAT BOTH FFPC AND NFFC ARE INCREDIBLY WELL RUN COMPANIES.

the only thing i was trying to say is i would like to see the nffc grow more. to me i don't like to see 600 at ffpc and 200 primetime customers at nffc.

i want BOTH at 800 or more

i believe most of your venom toward me comes from my support to the wcoff.

well i was totally wrong with that. they srewed me and many other people.

you and everyone else that left can now say "i told you so" and i can't say a word. i didn't want to believe they would not pay and close up shop.

i am totally man enough to say when i am wrong. boy was i wrong on the wcoff.

that cost me some friends, money and currently the enjoyment of fantasy football.

i am done posting on this and if anyone would like to discuss with me anything about the wcoff, ffpc or nffc please keep it off the boards and pm me.

this isn't the place for the discussion anymore.

[ August 18, 2011, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: fflmaster ]
its nice to be the master

thegambler

Post by thegambler » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 am

Originally posted by Baker Boy:
Ok Andy, good luck this year

I think this NFFC v FFPC is a non- issue. I don't see bashing on either board towards these 2 events except by,,,,,. Why should there be ?

I think its great that the events are being held next door to each other this year so on Friday I can split my drafts easily.

Am really looking forward to Vegas. seeing i am the only one signed up for that time slot there is a good chance i will be moved to the earlier time.....THEN IT IS ON!!!!!