No catches for David Wilson thru 2 weeks!

Erok

Re: No catches for David Wilson thru 2 weeks!

Post by Erok » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

drago wrote:As much as people build up these coaches into something special, the real truth is that many of them are just high-profile gym teachers. There are some legitimately very intelligent guys on the sidelines, but there are also a bunch of meatheads too. I've rarely been dazzled by the intellect of too many NFL coaches.

Whats even worse is seeing these guys have no idea and i mean absolutely no idea
how to manage the clock at the end of these games.

I really believe sports bettors would make great nfl clock managers.

Chip kelly cost himself a game today. That was absurd what he did at the end of the game.
Hurry up and scored to leave SD a full 2:00 to beat you and they did.

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:14 am

David U. That is some good analysis there.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:10 am

The once catch for CJ?K is the biggest joke. The guy needs the ball in space.

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 pm

David U Kennedy wrote:
Erok wrote:i also see Doug marrone and his lying OC are hell beant on
giving Fred Jackson about 45% of the carries too despite his 32 year old legs and 2.7 YPC.
a lot of these coaches really are just not that intelligent or creative.
in fact some are just downright stupid IQ wise.
Spiller is getting over 20 touches a game. That's all he needs. Jackson is a good player and has softer hands. I think its smart to not get Spiller beat up. Spiller isn't going to be a 30 carry guy he is too small. Spiller will be just fine. Buffalo is running the ball a lot. Plenty of carries for both guys. I am much impressed with the new Buffalo coaching staff. Marrone isn't trying to win your fantasy championship. He is trying to win games.
Trying to win games should include sustaining drives, and putting points on the board. I watched much of this game and the difference in talent between these two right now is huge. So Marrone deserves criticism here for sure. Having CJ on sideline, while FJAX dives into pile for 2.5 yards a couple times resulting in a punt is not a good strategy for success. Team was much more successful and dynamic w/Spiller out there by a country mile. The only reason they eeked out a home victory was because Marrone remarkably wasn't the biggest bufoon on the sideline that day. That honor went to Mike Shula, who somehow thinks Bob Griese must be QBing the Panthers, w/his imbecilic conservative playcalling.
Free Spiller!
Free Newton!