Does Fanball own FFOC

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
John, I'm not sure what comment you're referring to that I supposedly heard. As Greg said, Fanball has run the back end for the FFOC. That's what I know. I was sitting next to Ryan you were sitting across from me. It went like this:

Me: Ryan does Fanball own FFOC?
Ryan: Yes
Me: Tom, did you hear that?
Tom: Yes, I never knew that.

I was not hearing things, I was not drinking. Why I asked the question was I invested 1,500.00 in FFOC. Now there not paying out. So my take on it, is Fanball wants to walk away from a poorly run Contest that has lost lots of money, after they bought a Contest(NFFC) that makes money and can grow.

It is what it is.

Nothing personal Tom, but your in a spot that you can only say what you said above.

Ryan, come clean and be a Man.

John

Tom Kessenich

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:39 am

John, I don't remember that conversation and that's the truth. To follow up, I don't recall any conversations about FFOC from that night. I recall a lot of discussion about the NFFC, NFBC and even WCOFF. But I don't recall anything discussed about FFOC. If a conversation between yourself and Ryan occurred, I don't recall what was said.

[ April 16, 2010, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: Tom Kessenich ]
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:44 am

John, I don't remember that conversation and that's the truth. To follow up, I don't recall any conversations about FFOC from that night. I recall a lot of discussion about the NFFC, NFBC and even WCOFF. But I don't recall anything discussed about FFOC. If a conversation between yourself and Ryan occurred, I don't recall what was said. Like I said, it's up to Ryan to be honest. It was a business/investment question for me. So I know what Ryan said.

John

Tom Kessenich

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 am

Then this sounds like a conversation you should have with Ryan. Greg has told you he'll provide Ryan's contact info if you want it.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 am

Then this sounds like a conversation you should have with Ryan. Greg has told you he'll provide Ryan's contact info if you want it. He can answer here, No?

John

boutrous11

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:53 am

What does "run the back end" mean?

(OK, that doesn't sound right, but I'm being serious...)

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 am

Why is Fanball cutting the checks for the FFOC?

Tom Kessenich

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Tom Kessenich » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
What does "run the back end" mean?

(OK, that doesn't sound right, but I'm being serious...) It means they provided the stat information. For example, STATS has provided the back end for the NFFC. That's who provides the stats you see every day, provides the programming to make free-agent pickups, set lineups etc. That all has come from STATS. That's what Fanball has done for FFOC.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Then this sounds like a conversation you should have with Ryan. Greg has told you he'll provide Ryan's contact info if you want it. He can answer here, No?

John
[/QUOTE]Yes, he sure can John. And I've told him you are asking these questions here. You guys can enlighten all of us about FFOC on the NFFC boards while you're at it. Go for it.

Again, you can contact me for Ryan's number or email if you want to go over your conversation with him. If that's your source, then you two can talk. I have no dealings with FFOC, so talk with Ryan and let us all know my friend. In the meantime, Tom and I need to get NFFC live.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Raiders

Does Fanball own FFOC

Post by Raiders » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Raiders:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

John
[/QUOTE]Yes, he sure can John. And I've told him you are asking these questions here. You guys can enlighten all of us about FFOC on the NFFC boards while you're at it. Go for it.

Again, you can contact me for Ryan's number or email if you want to go over your conversation with him. If that's your source, then you two can talk. I have no dealings with FFOC, so talk with Ryan and let us all know my friend. In the meantime, Tom and I need to get NFFC live.
[/QUOTE]ok, no problem sounds good. Will wait until Ryan answer here.

Thanks,

John