NFL plan to destroy fantasy football.

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Originally posted by El Diablo:
My theory : BlueFoot , was not an LT2 owner last year , and does not own Tom Brady this year ! paranoia , or truth? Darn right! I am inspired by those who figured out what players were going to be promoted by the NFL in advance. Thats the key to winning fantasy football. And, when Priest takes over in KC...you will know that the fix is in....and this time, I guess it first (OK my cat did!).

Of course, if the NFL reads this message....they may still have time to alter the script. :(
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:43 am

Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by larrygold33:
Yes Wayne, the whole world runs on conspiracy theories. Everyone is colluding in fantasy, every cheats you at poker and the NFL is conspiring to run fantasy football..How much weed do you smoke daily?

larrygold
NFFC 5-2
WCOFF 7-0
ronniebrownless for rest of season Larry,

Why do you continue to defend what you were never accused of? Please let this one go. I have never said that you "cheated". We all know what happened and I harbor no resentment whatsoever. Its all good! It was fun! Its over. Now, if you want to play sometime "live" that would be fine too.
[/QUOTE]you must have selective amnesia. surely I dont have to rehash the script for you. when you put a bullseye on yourself, expect to get shot at.

so when I see an outlandish post about conspiracy theories, I'm gonna mock its stupidity.
Deal with it.
larrygold
tworedducks

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:02 am

true Snake..I'm starting to get over the ronnie brown disaster..I'll feel even better once I drop him and dont have to look at his name on my rosters..in NFFC, his injury ruins my chance of a title run..In WCOFF, I still may have enough depth to fight through it..It's all about Selvin Young over there. If he gets a shot, I can still make a run.
larrygold
tworedducks

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:34 pm

Originally posted by larrygold33:
quote:Originally posted by Blue_Foot:
quote:Originally posted by larrygold33:
Yes Wayne, the whole world runs on conspiracy theories. Everyone is colluding in fantasy, every cheats you at poker and the NFL is conspiring to run fantasy football..How much weed do you smoke daily?

larrygold
NFFC 5-2
WCOFF 7-0
ronniebrownless for rest of season Larry,

Why do you continue to defend what you were never accused of? Please let this one go. I have never said that you "cheated". We all know what happened and I harbor no resentment whatsoever. Its all good! It was fun! Its over. Now, if you want to play sometime "live" that would be fine too.
[/QUOTE]you must have selective amnesia. surely I dont have to rehash the script for you. when you put a bullseye on yourself, expect to get shot at.

so when I see an outlandish post about conspiracy theories, I'm gonna mock its stupidity.
Deal with it.
[/QUOTE]Larry,

I am sorry that you mock things stupidly. Wit and "phrase-ology" (also known as phrasiactics) takes practice, confidence, and skill. Perhaps you should stick to the international sport of the lonely, fat, old, and desperate....poker! I'm sure that next inside straight is just around the corner!

BTW, I am looking at my freshly manicured pinky nail right now and contemplating the universe while I dismissively tend to this dull posting.

Good day ol'e chap, bye jove!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

sportsbettingman

Post by sportsbettingman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:28 pm

"BTW, I am looking at my freshly manicured pinky nail right now and contemplating the universe while I dismissively tend to this dull posting.

Good day ol'e chap, bye jove!"

Utterly amusing.

I love my man Larry...but that was a nice line!

~Lance
"The first man what makes a move can count amongst 'is treasure a ball from this pistol."

~Long John Silver

larrygold33

Post by larrygold33 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:57 am

Well just like any donkey can suck out from time to time with a one outer, mr manicured pinky can be given credit for a funny line every now and then too.

he must of had some help though..perhaps the fumes from his nail polish applied to the freshly manicured pinky got his brain thinking on a level only reached with articifical help.

this kid is a complete tool plain and simple. not good at poker, not good at fantasy football and not good at life. has been completely outed multiple times on these boards and within our poker circle as just being a disturbed psychotic individual that views the world as trying to squeeze an angle vs. him at every opportunity possible. must suck walking around with that view all day every day. as mr.t would say..i pity the fool!

enough of this..i gotta find me a running back. wayne, whats the inside scoop on football this week. who is conspiring to get hurt?
larrygold
tworedducks

wayne123

Post by wayne123 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:34 am

Originally posted by larrygold33:
Well just like any donkey can suck out from time to time with a one outer, mr manicured pinky can be given credit for a funny line every now and then too.

he must of had some help though..perhaps the fumes from his nail polish applied to the freshly manicured pinky got his brain thinking on a level only reached with articifical help.

this kid is a complete tool plain and simple. not good at poker, not good at fantasy football and not good at life. has been completely outed multiple times on these boards and within our poker circle as just being a disturbed psychotic individual that views the world as trying to squeeze an angle vs. him at every opportunity possible. must suck walking around with that view all day every day. as mr.t would say..i pity the fool!

enough of this..i gotta find me a running back. wayne, whats the inside scoop on football this week. who is conspiring to get hurt? You may be a poor judge of character Larry. Or, perhaps you just take me too seriously. In any event, I hold no grudges. I will even offer you a little inside tidbit from the nail polished enhanced brain my cat! Consider it an olive branch. Perhaps we can mull the hostility just a little. Here ya go: W. McGahee is prime for an injury....hopefully its not a season ending type, but this week or next against the Steelers might produce it. No conspiracy here....just a hunch!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Superpion

Post by Superpion » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:54 am

Calling for a possible injury while on their bye week....Nice!
"We see you've been missing a lot of work lately".

"I wouldnt say I've been missing it Bob". ---OFFICE SPACE

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:32 am

He might wander into the streets of West Baltimore this weekend and get a cap popped in hizzaz from Omar. :cool:
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.