Greg Will Be Inducted Into The FSWA Hall Of Fame

tommypickles

Post by tommypickles » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 am

congratulations greg. in my short time here in the nffc i could tell that you were one of those special people who put your heart and soul into this industry. your loyal following to all your events speaks volumes to that statement. it's great to see you recieve such an honor.

heck i'm so happy for you i'll even start rooting for the packers to win the super bowl

Ry's Guys

Post by Ry's Guys » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Greg, Congrats!!! Well deserved honor. I appreciate everything you've done to make your contests as awesome as they are!
When will you be in Vegas? I'll be there 2/3-2/7 to watch the Bears in the Super Bowl
Great to hear about all the positive news for NFBC/NFFC too!!!
Way to go!!!
Pat Sorge

Old School

Post by Old School » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Congrats Greg. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. You and Tom are the only reason I came back to play in the NFFC this year (well there is another I wont divulge just yet), and I'm REALLY happy that Fanball is out of the picture to be honest. I will be back as long as you guys are running the gig.

The Pack will make it back to Champs..... and I will still get sick to my stomach every time I see Aaron Rodgers in a GB uniform instead of a 49er one.
Cant....let.....it......go!

Prediction: the 49ers will intentionally go 0-18 next year; Walsh ...I mean Harbaugh...will draft Joe Montana ....Andrew Luck I mean.... and the world will return to it's natural order

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:06 am

Thanks Joe. Not only will Tom and I be in charge of the NFFC next year, we'll have a BIGGER stake in making the right decisions. Stay tuned, but all is good on this front as it pertains to Tom and I, the players who built this contest, for new players we'll be able to branch out to and for our new back-end software partner.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 am

Congrats on the well deserved honor greg. could not happen to a better guy. as far as the nffc future this is great news.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am

Greg, I know I've already congratulated you on the baseball boards, but I just wanted to say that the efforts that you put forth in saving the NFBC & NFFC are Hall of Fame worthy in itself.

Congrats again. You deserve it.

Glenn