If I Was GM........I Would........

Purple Helmets

Post by Purple Helmets » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:47 am

If I were GM of the Raiders, I would stay as far away from JaMarcus Russell as possible. Trade down or draft Calvin Johnson...and of course trade Randy Moss as well.
Living the dream!

dcc1973

Post by dcc1973 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:54 pm

If I were the GM of the Bears, I'd convert Devin Hester to RB. You're wasting his talent to try using him at corner, and at 5'10", he'd be a project to get involved as a WR (I'd expect him to be about as successful as Dante Hall has been). However, with the trade of Thomas Jones to the Jets, the Bears ground game would be very healthy using Cedric Benson as the chain mover on 1st and 2nd down, and Devin Hester as the 3rd down back running draw plays and catching balls in the flat. Give him 5 to 10 touches per game on offense in addition to what he gets in the return game, and he'll be an offensive spark that doesn't rely on Grossman's shaky arm.

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:21 am

Originally posted by Purple Helmets:
If I were GM of the Raiders, I would stay as far away from JaMarcus Russell as possible. Trade down or draft Calvin Johnson...and of course trade Randy Moss as well. If I were the Raiders GM, I would hirer
Purple Helmets and firer Mr.Davis.

Purple Helmets your correct on both accounts.