Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

DOOMSDAY

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by DOOMSDAY » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:25 am

Speaking of AJ being out this week, how do you think about Owen Daniels being a decent fantasy factor against IND this weekend?

I have him currently listed as my starter this week over Shockey based on Shockey's recent past against the skins (19-184-1 last 6 meetings)

Leon not getting touches is crazy especially since I would have figured they'd like to ease TJ back in a bit.

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:28 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Mr. Fisher,

1) Do you think Bobby Wade (I believe you have him also) will make an impact now that they currently have someone better than a JV QB at the helm (Holcomb)?

2) Will Dwayne Bowe be a worthy flex player as the season progresses, or will he just continue to be held back by Herman Edwards and the woeful KC offense?

3) What is your take on Leon Washington getting ZERO touches (not counting returns) against Baltimore? Is it possible that "mob man Mangini" doesn't realize he has a pretty talented player he isn't utilizing?

Best of luck, and sorry to hear about AJ. I got him in the auction, and although I like my depth, it will probably sting a bit. 1) Well, I am not aware that Holcomb will get the call on Sunday. I was guessing it will be Bollinger due to the fact that he was playing in pre-season. But assuming its either of the two filling in for Tavaris, it will be an upgrade. The one thing I did notice is that it was actually Tavaris who fed B Wade the ball in preseason in games 3 and 4. As far as Wade making an impact this week, it is really a crapshoot, but one I am probably forced to take this weekend.

2) I do like Dwayne Bowe. I think he will be a good fill in flex player over the course of this season. The one thing that sux about KC though...when was the last time they had a consistent young WR ?

3) The whole Leon washington situation in week 2 is bizarre. I guess the Jets put their eggs in thomas jones basket and felt he was the answer versus baltimore. Maybe Leon had some sort of disciplinary action against him. I will look on the Jets message board for a better answer. But there will be a time later in the season where T Jones probably gets dinged up and Leon will shine and Jets fans will rejoice!
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:32 am

Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
Speaking of AJ being out this week, how do you think about Owen Daniels being a decent fantasy factor against IND this weekend?

I have him currently listed as my starter this week over Shockey based on Shockey's recent past against the skins (19-184-1 last 6 meetings)

Leon not getting touches is crazy especially since I would have figured they'd like to ease TJ back in a bit. Without Andre the Giant....the Texans will rely heavily on Owen Daniels. I wouldnt start him over a Gates or K. Winslow, but i do consider the inconsistent play of the rest of the upper tiered TEs thus far and have no problem starting him if need be it.

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 am

My wife is not back home yet so please continue to fire away! :cool:

Tom Kessenich

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:42 am

Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson.

I can't decide.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

KOTRAX

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by KOTRAX » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:44 am

TO EXPAND ON THAT. IS THERE ANY CHANCE SCHAUB CAN PUT UP DECENT NUMBERS WITHOUT JOHNSON? ESPECIALLY THIS WEEK SINCE HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THE HIGH POWERED COLTS.

ultimatefs

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by ultimatefs » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:45 am

Steve Smith or Reggie Bush?
Jules is a Dirt bag and makes my luck.

Greg Ambrosius

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:45 am

Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
That was a quick chat, huh.

How bad is Reggie Bush?

I have seen enough out of this guy and seems obvious this kid does not have what it takes to make a lasting impression in the NFL.

He runs scared and is deftly afraid of taking a hit. And it doesn't help that the Saints try and get cute with their play calling for him. For him to succeed they need to get him the ball in stride and line him up wide as a third reciever.

I sure hope they get back to basics and turn The DEUCE LOOSE from here on out! Reggie Bush looked absolutely wonderful on August 30th. She was not scared and was hitting the holes pritty pritty good (in my best larry david voice).

In regard to fantasy football, I think Reggie Bush was more of glitzy mid first round draft pick. Obviously the high profile RBBC situations are tough on the team owners so far in the first two weeks. But rest assured, the Saints will turn it around this weekend, and I feel Reggie will be a big part of this.
[/QUOTE]Will the Fi$hers be in Las Vegas next year for Draft Day. Inquiring NFFC minds need to know before booking next year's travel plans? :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johansson.

I can't decide. The blonde who works the register at the local CVS here in Smithtown, NY.

(she is not tainted by hollywood yet)

:D

I would go with Jessica Biel. I am not sure why though,,,, but having a wife in third trimester of pregnancy, I think even an Ugly Betty would do since I am getting as much as a Priest does these days. :(

TradeStar28

Lets Chat - 45 Minutes !

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:57 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by FI$HER:
quote:Originally posted by DOOMSDAY:
That was a quick chat, huh.

How bad is Reggie Bush?

I have seen enough out of this guy and seems obvious this kid does not have what it takes to make a lasting impression in the NFL.

He runs scared and is deftly afraid of taking a hit. And it doesn't help that the Saints try and get cute with their play calling for him. For him to succeed they need to get him the ball in stride and line him up wide as a third reciever.

I sure hope they get back to basics and turn The DEUCE LOOSE from here on out! Reggie Bush looked absolutely wonderful on August 30th. She was not scared and was hitting the holes pritty pritty good (in my best larry david voice).

In regard to fantasy football, I think Reggie Bush was more of glitzy mid first round draft pick. Obviously the high profile RBBC situations are tough on the team owners so far in the first two weeks. But rest assured, the Saints will turn it around this weekend, and I feel Reggie will be a big part of this.
[/QUOTE]Will the Fi$hers be in Las Vegas next year for Draft Day. Inquiring NFFC minds need to know before booking next year's travel plans? :D
[/QUOTE]Greg, I have a mind that is always thinking 2 steps ahead. I am assuming the 2008 draft will be on Saturday , August 30th..??? I told my wife I will fly to her parents in North Carolina at the beginning of that week with my 2 children (including an 8 month old) and hop the flight to Vegas from there just so she is not left alone for the few days with two young kiddies.

I will 100% be in Vegas next year with my cousin. As I mentioned when we met, we will throw the annual FI$HER Bachelor party every single year on us , even if we win $100,000 or lose $1300.

Our plans for future and the party will grow bigger each and every year. This year it was just a taste. Sorta like a dry run. I have a full year to plan and organize and I already have some great ideas to make 2008 bigger and better....

Ultimately, we plan on moving to only the newest opened hotels in Vegas. I will find the link that shows which they are and when they will be finished. Right now Vegas is going through a growth stage that will make it the sickest and greatest place on the planet. Rest assured, the FI$HER parties will always be at the highest profile venues for many many years to come