LIVE SCORING....PLAYOFFS!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Hypothetically speaking....

Team A and Team B are fighting for the League Playoff to determine LEague championship.

lets say Team A has Pierre Garcon and Jabar Gaffney as their 4th and 5th WR's....and they are looking for a flex player

And Team B has Peyton Manning and Kyle Orton....

If the scoring did not work tonight for everyone.....

wouldn't it be unfair for Team A to not know who Team B started at QB ? Maybe it would influence their decision making process.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

Dyv

Post by Dyv » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Is that real - no live scoring ??? no way? This isn't going to get fixed??
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

Highlander

Post by Highlander » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

dam i guess i have to bring out the fishwrap

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 pm

No live scoring does take away alot of the fun that being in the sprints for grand prize money provides.

My question is how is this even possible? It's something all events have and that we had before. I mean how was this technology project never started/completed. It shouldn't have been a surprise that folks find this important.

So now we get the DC experience of wait til Tuesday to see how we are measuing up, very disappointing guys to what has been a pretty good season. :(

[ December 10, 2010, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: BONGIZMO ]
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

GriffithVT

Post by GriffithVT » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 pm

OK this is silly.

I went to the main Classic Playoff standings page and tried to drill down on individual teams night night during game to check out lineups and live scoring as you could do during the regular season and it could not be done....the live score page just froze....if that remains the case that means two things. I cant see who these teams are starting or what their score is. This is silly and completely effects strategy considerations etc. So Im not able to tell who other teams are starting and scores even if I drill on the single teams....this is something you could do in the regular season even.

Guys Ive been here since the get go and never complained once but this isn't good. We dont even have an updated list of who the playoff teams are on the Classic page. I can live with the main page not updating standings each night after games if I can check it individually. Come on the playoffs have started get this fixed.

Mark
The Gstar!

INIT2WINIT

Post by INIT2WINIT » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 am

MAYBE IF THE CREATE A NEW LEAGUE, WITH ALL THE PLAYOFF TEAMS AND JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LIVE SCORING PAIRED US UP AGAINST EACH OTHER IT WOULD WORK. THERE IS NO LIVE SCORING BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GAMES, SO IF THERE ARE GAMES WE HAVE LIVE SCORING...

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 am

Originally posted by INIT2WINIT:
MAYBE IF THE CREATE A NEW LEAGUE, WITH ALL THE PLAYOFF TEAMS AND JUST FOR THE SAKE OF LIVE SCORING PAIRED US UP AGAINST EACH OTHER IT WOULD WORK. THERE IS NO LIVE SCORING BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GAMES, SO IF THERE ARE GAMES WE HAVE LIVE SCORING... Finally!!! All Play! :D
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 am

Did anyone play Bo Scaife ,how lucky can you get.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!