12 - Team Satellite Leagues

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:40 pm

Originally posted by TURBOUGH:
I hope this thing will draw some interest as we get closer. I thought it would receive more attention. OK, I'll bump this thread once.

It's funny how you come out to this message board and bad mouth people and treat people poorly ... then think these same people might actually want to get in a league with you? Interesting? Let me know how that works out for you TURBOUGH. Maybe others will forget about that in the next couple weeks and you'll get your league. Time will tell.

UYT
Hakuna Matata!

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:26 am

I would say ???? you Ugly but I won't. I don't remember butting heads with you unless you are one of those ass kissers I've referenced in the past.

[ July 12, 2006, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: TURBOUGH ]

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:59 am

Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:20 pm

I would say Fuk you Ugly but I won't. I don't remember butting heads with you unless you are one of those ass kissers I've referenced in the past. Good ... that was a good choice.

No ... not "one of those ass kissers" ... I must have missed that post of yours.

Hey ... I really hope you get your league ... I really do ... I just think you would have a better chance doing it if you were nicer to people (and I didn't even know about the ass kissers you made friends with earlier :D ). If saying that some how pisses you off ... you are one angry dude.

I even bumped your thread again to show there is not hard feelings.

GG ... that made me laugh (a lot) ... sadly because I don't even understand that post!

Peace!
Hakuna Matata!

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:48 pm

Originally posted by Ugly Yellow Tomatoes:
No ... not "one of those ass kissers" ... I must have missed that post of yours.I have a feeling I'm one of those "ass kissers" he is referring to, which in my case means someone who doesn't trash WCOFF or Lenny (the guy in charge of that league). Btw, Lenny just happened to throw Turbough out of WCOFF a couple of years ago for an unspecified reason. Although, maybe Turbough's non-saying of phrases like "fuk you" to you UYT, or calling me "idiot" on another thread for no apparent reason could give us a clue as to the nature of Turbough's past trouble with Lenny and hint to possible outcome of future encounters with others. :rolleyes:
For Players. By Players.

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:52 am

It's all good Ugh. Sometimes I'm just trying to get people fired up. I don't remember launching any sort of attack on you. The only one I've had a problem with is Nag. This is all in fun so it won't carry over if any of us were to ever meet. Know what I mean??

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:53 am

It's all good Ugh. Sometimes I'm just trying to get people fired up. I don't remember launching any sort of attack on you. The only one I've had a problem with is Nag. This is all in fun so it won't carry over if any of us were to ever meet. Know what I mean?? Yea ... I'm Ok with this

although ... Nag ... ass kisser ... lol ... I don't think so!
Hakuna Matata!

TURBOUGH

Post by TURBOUGH » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:36 am

Keep bumping this Ugh. I DO appreciate it!!! You wouldn't by any chance be drafting in Chicago would ya?

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:42 am

Keep bumping this Ugh. I DO appreciate it!!! You wouldn't by any chance be drafting in Chicago would ya? Yep ... in Chicago this year ... it will be our first year in the main event ... me and my partner found success in some side events and decided to step it up and take the plunge this year. We were just facilitators in the main the last two years.
Hakuna Matata!

mikeybok

Post by mikeybok » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:50 am

I didn't like the idea of 14 team leagues when I initially found the NFFC ... but after being in a 14 team league ... 10 and 12 doesn't seems like enough. I like the 15 team league in the 3 city ... and would even try a 16 team league if available ... but that would need to be auction or BBDS for sure. Turbough ... you should really consider a 14 team league instead of trying to get up a 12 team league IMO.
Hakuna Matata!